Cordell Jude: Another Self Defense Killing

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Cordell Jude was arrested on unrelated charges to the shooting of Daniel Adkins on July 14, 2012. This tells me now that he was not the most upright citizens in the first place, but I did not know it until after the arrest--though some people tried to post Cordell's ties to illegal activity.

I did not know his name until he was charged with the act of violence he committed against Daniel Adkins. On Friday July 28, 2012 he was indicted on one count of second degree murder in the death of Daniel Adkins and his arraignment was scheduled for August 9, 2012.

Justice for Cordell Jude! Hurrah for Arizona Justice! Rest Easy Daniel Adkins

:clap2: About time ! Another guy that shoots first with no care for someones life.

If you're too much of a wimp that you think your life is danger if someone hits you shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun.

Last edited:
I guess no right winger wants to defend this guy?

19132048_BG2.jpg

Cordell Jude was arrested on unrelated charges to the shooting of Daniel Adkins on July 14, 2012. This tells me now that he was not the most upright citizens in the first place, but I did not know it until after the arrest--though some people tried to post Cordell's ties to illegal activity.

I did not know his name until he was charged with the act of violence he committed against Daniel Adkins. On Friday July 28, 2012 he was indicted on one count of second degree murder in the death of Daniel Adkins and his arraignment was scheduled for August 9, 2012.

:clap2: About time ! Another guy that shoots first with no care for someones life.

Multiple witnesses saw Adkins wielding a bat and attacking Jude. Sounds just like the Zimmerman case to me.

Multiple witnesses saw Adkins wielding a bat and attacking Jude. Sounds just like the Zimmerman case to me.

There was no bat.

Without facts there is no way, or reason, to defend. Your link is to a celebratory post, nothing more.

I guess that the best that could be said is... Gee, I'm glad you're so pleased?

Without facts there is no way, or reason, to defend. Your link is to a celebratory post, nothing more.

Thank you !

Since I last posted, I did a search and read a little about the case...

Based on what I read and the facts provided, Cordell is/was a lying douche. Still nothing to defend for this guy.

Now, just because Cordell Jude is a liar and a douche with anger issues, doesn't mean eveyone who claims self-defense is a liar and a douche. I am certain some are, but I am just as certain many have legitimately found themselves in tragic circumstances.

Thank you !

Since I last posted, I did a search and read a little about the case...

Based on what I read and the facts provided, Cordell is/was a lying douche. Still nothing to defend for this guy.

Now, just because Cordell Jude is a liar and a douche with anger issues, doesn't mean eveyone who claims self-defense is a liar and a douche. I am certain some are, but I am just as certain many have legitimately found themselves in tragic circumstances.

I agree, just cause the guy attacked him gives him no right to shoot someone.

Forum List

Back