Corey Booker should not vote in SCOTUS hearing since he’s related to the nominee

That’s my subtle point. His entire focus was about the race of the nominee - and nothing at all with her qualifications. All that counts is….BLACK.

Really???? Donald Trump appointed a completely unqualified white women who is a member of a cult religious sect currently under federal investigation for rampant sexual abuse of the women in the cult.

She'd never been a judge. Hadn't ever been a trial lawyer, and she's spent only a couple of months on the Appeals Court. Not a word about her nomination. She was a white woman.

Brett Kavenaugh snarled at the female Democratic senators questioning him. He cried, yelled about how much he loves beer and carried on like a crazy man. Imagine if Judge Brown Jackson has behaved like that yesterday, what you'd be posting about her today.

This is the MOST qualified nominee since Thurgood Marshall - the first BLACK MAN appointed to the SC.

you evidently are very ignorant of how black people refer to themselves.
What the fuck. Their feelings matter more than mine? I'll call them whatever I want. At any given moment.

Yeah, I'm WELL aware of how black people refer to themselves. Using the N-word which is forbidden to every other race.

Pot, meet kettle.

Really???? Donald Trump appointed a completely unqualified white women who is a member of a cult religious sect currently under federal investigation for rampant sexual abuse of the women in the cult.

She'd never been a judge. Hadn't ever been a trial lawyer, and she's spent only a couple of months on the Appeals Court. Not a word about her nomination. She was a white woman.

Brett Kavenaugh snarled at the female Democratic senators questioning him. He cried, yelled about how much he loves beer and carried on like a crazy man. Imagine if Judge Brown Jackson has behaved like that yesterday, what you'd be posting about her today.

This is the MOST qualified nominee since Thurgood Marshall - the first BLACK MAN appointed to the SC.
She's so fucking stupid she doesn't even know what a woman is.

And a COWARD, for failing to stand up for her beliefs.

She's not up to the job.

snarled?

heh.

Forum List

Back