Corey Spartacus Booker: We can kill the maga strain this year

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Booker on Tapper says that the Dems I guess or maybe the Dems and the Dem Media can kill the Maga Strain this year. That is a poor choice of words...that is an interesting choice of words after an assassination attempt on a former president and current candidate in July. IF a republican had said such a thing about this year's Party of Joy (joy of killing, having nothing) then we would be hearing the dem outrage 24/7 and it would not end for the next 8 years. Let me remind you of Palin's remark on a bulleye and we listened to that democrat outrage for a year and it still comes up.

Secret Service protection has been pulled from Robert Kennedy after he suspends his campaign and endorses President Trump only two days ago. . I would think and i'll bet that the SS (DHS) and CIA knows that he is in more danger now from the elite left after President Trump vows to release those papers on the JFK assassination.

Last edited:
1724633652267.png

~S~

Booker on Tapper says that the Dems I guess or maybe the Dems and the Dem Media can kill the Maga Strain this year. That is a poor choice of words...that is an interesting choice of words after an assassination attempt on a former president and current candidate in July. IF a republican had said such a thing about this year's Party of Joy (joy of killing, having nothing) then we would be hearing the dem outrage 24/7 and it would not end for the next 8 years. Let me remind you of Palin's remark on a bulleye and we listened to that democrat outrage for a year and it still comes up.

Secret Service protection has been pulled from Robert Kennedy after he suspends his campaign and endorses President Trump only two days ago. . I would think and i'll bet that the SS (DHS) and CIA knows that he is in more danger now from the elite left after President Trump vows to release those papers on the JFK assassination.

Another dog whistle from the vile, violent left.

MAGA evolved from the Tea Party, John Birch Society, Know Nothings

Gotta have somewhere that those who hate immigrants, minorities, non-Christians and anti-gay can congregate

Wouldn't be ironic now if the guy got carjacked and beaten up in Washington DC!

By a Pro-Hamas supporter.

Corey can't help it--- the Left all think in violent terms.

They really do want Trump dead. They all banged their heads on their walls on July 13.

SHUT UP BIGOT!

Get it? ;)

Forum List

Back