Corona was created by the toilet paper companies

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Isn´t that obvious? They knew if they would make a nice virus, people would get out to buy tons of toilet paper.

tpempvkke3.jpg

Isn´t that obvious? They knew if they would make a nice virus, people would get out to buy tons of toilet paper.

tpempvkke3.jpg

I've always said those "penny pinching", customer hating, "just in time" MBAs were gonna kill us all.. Really their fault for writing so many thesis on "limiting inventories"... Causes the entire supply chain to shrink their inventory buffers and plants to shrink their production...

Maybe I'll be right... Can't find a digital thermometer or rubbing alcohol locally for the past week.. If it gets bad, I might have to sacrifice my Jack Daniels...

Last edited:
Guess what folks, the jokes on Charmin 2ply. They made a classic mistake. By creating a perceived shortage when one didn’t exist, they have essentially pushed futures sales forward. It will takes month for people to wipe (hehe) out their surplus of disposable butt tissue. This will cause stores to cancel future orders, and create a backlog (hehe) at the shitrag factory.

When I come back I want to be a horse/ they don't even mis-step while depositing. I'll suffer through having a smaller PP but at least I won't ever need TP

Forum List

Back