🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cortez, Pelosi, Michelle Obama???.........Really, right wingers?

In the amount of time it took you to post that tripe you could have sent Trump a thank you letter for getting you that raise and lower tax bill, which is of course helping you pay for your Trump Derangement Syndrome treatments.

Let's unpack that

I got a tax increase of about $2K.

I didn't get a bonus for the first time in seven years

My raise was one of the smallest I have gotten in seven years.

Oh...

You are consumed by your hatred of the President, as he lives rent free in your mind 24/7.

No he lives rent free in the White House...and we're stuck with his inanity (and yours) for now

The right’s penchant for red herring fallacies is of course one of the more idiotic aspects of the conservative mentality.

That conservatives believe a Democrat may have said or done the same thing Trump or another Republican is being criticized for doing somehow ‘mitigates’ Trump’s wrongdoing, or otherwise ‘undermines’ legitimate criticism of Trump is true rightwing stupidity and idiocy.

Actually you're projecting. The point is NOT that anything makes another repugnant thing ok, the fact is you don't really care how stupid your side is. For example, have you or nat EVER posted anything pointing the idiocy of your leaders?

Forum List

Back