🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cortez, Pelosi, Michelle Obama???.........Really, right wingers?

In trying to divert the attention from the major fuck-ups that are slowly but surely bringing down this corrupt administration, the Trump cult membership on here are trying to throw as much of their dung into the air hoping to something sticks.

A part of me actually feels sorry for this moronic crew (I guess I'm a nice person,) but their stupid attempts to find support for their orange clown shows how increasingly scared they've become.

Yes, for sane America it will be a holiday season (and a joyful spring/summer next year as the proverbial chickens will soon come home to roost......LOL) .
Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

Their failed attempts to deflect are understandable, but pathetic nonetheless.

The right’s penchant for red herring fallacies is of course one of the more idiotic aspects of the conservative mentality.

That conservatives believe a Democrat may have said or done the same thing Trump or another Republican is being criticized for doing somehow ‘mitigates’ Trump’s wrongdoing, or otherwise ‘undermines’ legitimate criticism of Trump is true rightwing stupidity and idiocy.

In trying to divert the attention from the major fuck-ups that are slowly but surely bringing down this corrupt administration, the Trump cult membership on here are trying to throw as much of their dung into the air hoping to something sticks.

A part of me actually feels sorry for this moronic crew (I guess I'm a nice person,) but their stupid attempts to find support for their orange clown shows how increasingly scared they've become.

Yes, for sane America it will be a holiday season (and a joyful spring/summer next year as the proverbial chickens will soon come home to roost......LOL) .
The thread title raises a valid question, but then you posted your usual tripe.

We forced the liberal media to cover Cortez, Pelosi, the Clintons and Obama's?

Remember how many fucking times you typed "fake news"????

What the hell happened, spin-boy???..............LOL

Can't help you with your reading comprehension flaws.......Just skip the thread.

Can't help you with your reading comprehension flaws.......Just skip the thread.
The title and your post have nothing in common. I had hopes that you had finally posted something intelligent, but they were dashed.

The elite left is more right wing than most know. We do know those you mentioned did all they could to protect the.01%. Aka their donors.

Evidence?

Evidence?

Somehow the right forced CNN not to cover Trump's screw ups, and instead forced CNN to cover Cortez, Pelosi, the Clintons and Obamas as a deflection. :auiqs.jpg:

Evidence?

Somehow the right forced CNN not to cover Trump's screw ups, and instead forced CNN to cover Cortez, Pelosi, the Clintons and Obamas as a deflection. :auiqs.jpg:

OhhhhKay

You just sited three 1 percenter elitists who do not give a shit about rank and file entrepreneurs making better lives for themselves. Obama and Pelosi have come out and said that at some point, people should not make that much money. When and where did Trump and Bush tell individual Americans they should not be making a certain amount of money? Keep worshipping your 1 percenter elitists.

I do NOT hate clowns..........the moron currently in the oval office does not rate hatred, just ridicule (look tat word up....lol)
You are consumed by your hatred of the President, as he lives rent free in your mind 24/7.

:p

Link....or just a triggered rant?

Nah. Just the usual lefty bull shit. How often have we seen it on this board??

Now if Trump were a Democrat they would be singing his praises and telling one and all what a great POTUS he is.

Since he's a Rep, he a joke, dishonest, colluded with the Russians and is in effect a lousy POTUS.

Really does suck to be them.

Forum List

Back