🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cost of Netflix basic subscription is going up

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I just got a notice that the price of Netflix is increasing.

I am going to drop it. Why should I pay them to give me more movies with Negros and queers that I don't watch?

All the Nextfix crap is woke now and almost anything they put out is all that diversity horseshit.

I am going to drop it. Why should I pay them to give me more movies with Negros and queers that I don't watch?

All the Nextfix crap is woke now and almost anything they put out is all that diversity horseshit.

You noticed!

Start watching foreign programming. I have watched Russian, Korean, Japanese & Indonesian shows almost exclusively for about 8 or 9 months now.
Now my feeds are almost exclusively that type of stuff. I don't get any of the woke American garbage suggested to me anymore.
It takes a while for it to weed out the American crap but it does work.

My daughter compared my feeds to hers and was shocked that nothing in her feeds matched mine at all. My trending now lists don't even have the American shit in them.

Start watching foreign programming. I have watched Russian, Korean, Japanese & Indonesian shows almost exclusively for about 8 or 9 months now.
Now my feeds are almost exclusively that type of stuff. I don't get any of the woke American garbage suggested to me anymore.

My daughter compared my feeds to hers and was shocked that nothing in her feeds matched mine at all. My trending now lists don't even have the American shit in them.
Most of the foreign shows are much better than the crap we have, especially the Korean shows.

• Banned

One of the reasons I am dropping Netflix is because I very seldom watch anything American unless it is an retro or foreign movie.

The American shit is simply too woke and too diverse to be worth a damn.

I suspect he influence of the Obama's being on the Board of Directors.

One of the reasons I am dropping Netflix is because I very seldom watch anything American unless it is an retro or foreign movie.

The American shit is simply too woke and too diverse to be worth a damn.

I suspect he influence of the Obama's being on the Board of Directors.
Have you tried a VPN? They you can ditch the American market all together.
I haven't found a reason to do that myself.

Here's a pic of the app. TUBI is great too

20220130_112834.jpg

It’s frustrating cause there’s several shows coming up on Netflix later this year I really wanna see, but there’s nothing on it now I care about.

Forum List

Back