Couch 'Tater

I am watching the second season of Game of Thrones...again. lol

I'd watch that too -- if I could. We can't stream anything and I assume that's where you're watching it.

When is the new season?

I will have forgotten everything by then but they'll probably do a marathon to catch me up.

I have all of time on the computer and we have it set up that I can watch them on any tv in the house. My better half is a techie and I just take advantage of it all. lol

Season Six starts some time in Spring. I don't believe HBO has set an exact date yet.

My tv is next to my pc so all I have to do is swivel my pc chair. But my recliner is more comfy so I'd like to set up a roku too. Maybe I will get one for a xmas present to me from me. lol

I am watching the second season of Game of Thrones...again. lol

I'd watch that too -- if I could. We can't stream anything and I assume that's where you're watching it.

When is the new season?

I will have forgotten everything by then but they'll probably do a marathon to catch me up.

I have all of time on the computer and we have it set up that I can watch them on any tv in the house. My better half is a techie and I just take advantage of it all. lol

Season Six starts some time in Spring. I don't believe HBO has set an exact date yet.

We can't get that much data time on line. I don't even watch many videos all the way through.

Its the price we pay for living out in the middle of nowhere.

New Top Chef and American Horror Story tonight. Sadly, they are on at the same time. lol

Survivor at 8pm tonight. Late last night, I watched Sons Of Anarchy hoping to see Bitch Skank Gemma dead but alas..it didn't happen.

After survivor, Dude Yer Screwed at 9pm. After that, Top Chef. Then it is pc game time of shooting bubbles and yakking with you guys.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Survivor at 8pm tonight. Late last night, I watched Sons Of Anarchy hoping to see Bitch Skank Gemma dead but alas..it didn't happen.

After survivor, Dude Yer Screwed at 9pm. After that, Top Chef. Then it is pc game time of shooting bubbles and yakking with you guys.

I've always wanted to watch Sons of Anarchy. I hear Katey Sagal is amazing in her role as Gemma. She has picked a couple awards for the role I believe. I have always had a soft spot for her since Married...With Children and Futurama.

I'm afraid I will ALWAYS see her as Gemma now. I never watched the show until I got netflix...then I watched all the seasons they had (5). I had to youtube the rest in bits and pieces. I have not watched this season except last night cuz I heard Jax finally found out what Gemma did and was hoping she would have a horrible and painful death. I hate that bitch.
And sadly, unfair though it is, Katey is now doomed to be Gemma until she takes another part to wipe that character out.

And..I will do a little dance jig when her psycho son Jax dies too. The only ones I like are Bobby (sad face here), the scar face dude and the crazy dog saving dude. The rest pretty much suck.

Oh, and I like Jimmy Smits.

I just watched a great movie, compliments of Ringel in the CS.
1914...Germans, French, Scots...in trenches surrounding each other. They even share the cat that visits. Truce on Xmas Eve. No firing on each other. Even sharing trenches when bombed.
Probably the only time in history of the world so many men could do that.
Anyway...give it a watch if you are in for a good movie.

Watch Joyeux Noel 2005 Online for Free - Viooz

Pashtunwali. I knew there was something like this but was not sure of the concept. I watched Lone Survivor tonight on tv. It made me cry.

I saw a movie long ago...called The Beast..about a Russian tank getting lost in the desert and one russian saying words to the afghanistan(?) guys chasing it..and joining them when the russians in that tank started killing their own and he escapes. Been a long time since I saw it, but I remembered he said something in arabic(?) to the guys that found him and they HAD to take care of him.

So seeing this movie Lone Survivor, I didn't know one did not have to ask for help. Pashtunwali is a 2,000-year old code of honor among Afghan villagers called pashtunwali where they undertake the responsibility of protecting an individual at all costs.

Anyone watch Dude You're Screwed? ME ME ME! I love that show!

Forum List

Back