Could Kamala Harris Have Taken That Bullet As Awesome As Trump Did?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I honestly don't think so. I can't see her getting to her feet and pumping up her fist with her face and ear all bloody and chanting "fight! Fight! Fight!" any more than I could see Biden doing that.

I honestly don't think so. I can't see her getting to her feet and pumping up her fist with her face and ear all bloody and chanting "fight! Fight! Fight!" any more than I could see Biden doing that.
IMG_4863.jpeg

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha...

Call a Wahmbulance. This is how you believe convicted felon/proven sexual predator Trump could win against the Prosecutor?

Kamala will have adequate SS security but it's likely that other politicians in America may not make it safely to November.

I don’t think she’d even be smart enough to duck - or at least take a few seconds to figure out what was happening. In the meantime, another bullet….

No it's true. I can't stand the woman but I don't want her to be killed in all seriousness. Now you on the other hand are disappointed that Trump isn't dead as you came right out and said that earlier.

I do believe that Freedomisneverfree was just joking anyways. I don't think that she actually wants Harris shot at.

Forum List

Back