Could someone translate Palin's latest speech?

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
"Thank you. Man, I never thought I'd say it, but I think you all are a lot tougher than Alaskans, being able to be out here. I'm roastin'! I'm meltin'! I've always said, though, sweat is my sanity, so as I sweat, let's bring some SANITY to this discussion about this insane "treaty" that's in front of Congress."

Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin and Scott Walker Unleash the Stupid on Foreign Policy

I'm thinkin' that she is saying that she is "hawt", or maybe that a mind is a terrible thing to lose in a sweat lodge.....

Last edited:
Without actually reading the speech I believe the standard translation is:

"Golly gee doncha know aMAREica and hockey mom barracuda, just enjoyin' what God has dumped on us when he rears his head (wink wink) and I read all of 'em, all those papers from the John Birch newsletter all the way to the other end, Rush Limbag you betcha".

Actually it generally makes the same amount of sense in the original...

"Thank you. Man, I never thought I'd say it, but I think you all are a lot tougher than Alaskans, being able to be out here. I'm roastin'! I'm meltin'! I've always said, though, sweat is my sanity, so as I sweat, let's bring some SANITY to this discussion about this insane "treaty" that's in front of Congress."

Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin and Scott Walker Unleash the Stupid on Foreign Policy

I'm thinkin' that she is saying that she is "hawt", or maybe that a mind is a terrible thing to lose in a sweat lodge.....

She is saying hard work is necessary for success.

I speak Alaskanian since I live their for four years.

Those folks are not afraid of hard, difficult work.

Except Sarah: she quit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back