STILL pushing the lies!!

and ^^^ another sheeple that believes everything his/hers government says :dunno:
Are you aware that the entire global medical community recognizes the importance of vaccinations?

Only nutjob Republicans believe the conspiracies

Even after all the REAL facts, all the LIES, all the SCAMS have been discovered.........and even after several Executive members of "Big Pharma" have stated on camera that all of this is lies..........

The CDC is STILL PUSHING THE BULLSHIT!!!!

The CDC needs to be punished for pushing propaganda, lies, and scare tactics to the sheeples!!!
And I mean "punished", as in pumping THEM with a couple gallons of their toxic and deadly "jabs" they are still trying to push off on the masses!!!!

Not a lie.

Found out last night my niece was at Marine Corps OCS and the 2nd week in 10 candidates came down with COIVD. 9 recovered just fine and my niece has less than 50% lung capacity and got shipped back home due to it.

Two months before going to OCS she completed a marathon under 3 hours.

and ^^^ another sheeple that believes everything his/hers government says :dunno:
I am no sheeple but am vaccinated. Why did I do it? I consulted my doctor. He told me he got it and that his advice is I get it. I have not had any problems either.

Not a lie.

Found out last night my niece was at Marine Corps OCS and the 2nd week in 10 candidates came down with COIVD. 9 recovered just fine and my niece has less than 50% lung capacity and got shipped back home due to it.

Two months before going to OCS she completed a marathon under 3 hours.
When I was in the US Army, we got vaccinated for what seems to me to be dozens of things. We had no choice. None were painful except for the vaccine i got in Germany where that one hurt like I was punched by Muhammad Ali. It hurt for probably an hour and then quit hurting. The Army used injection guns that squirted the vaccine in. I have not see those used in Civilian life. If you got shot with that type, let me know.

When I was in the US Army, we got vaccinated for what seems to me to be dozens of things. We had no choice. None were painful except for the vaccine i got in Germany where that one hurt like I was punched by Muhammad Ali. It hurt for probably an hour and then quit hurting. The Army used injection guns that squirted the vaccine in. I have not see those used in Civilian life. If you got shot with that type, let me know.

I still remember walking down the line in boot camp, 3 people on each side with those damn injection guns pumping who knows what into us.

The damn anthrax shot they made us take I think hurt the worst of any other shot I have gotten.

I still remember walking down the line in boot camp, 3 people on each side with those damn injection guns pumping who knows what into us.

The damn anthrax shot they made us take I think hurt the worst of any other shot I have gotten.
We did not sign any agreement to take the shots. I got the same shots but at this stage in life I don't recall when they shot us for Anthrax. It was at Fort Ord in Ca though.

We did not sign any agreement to take the shots. I got the same shots but at this stage in life I don't recall when they shot us for Anthrax. It was at Fort Ord in Ca though.

It was short lived for a few years in the 90s. I was in Okinawa and we were some of the first to get it.

It was short lived for a few years in the 90s. I was in Okinawa and we were some of the first to get it.
OK, my time in the Army was from Feb 1962 to Jan 64. As much as these jerks hate Trump, it surprises me they claim the got vaccinated.

Forum List

Back