STILL pushing the lies!!

I used to smoke. Never got cancer. Nope, not an actor.
What a silly remark. When I was young, I sometimes drank a beer as I drove, (it was still legal), but never ran over and killed a kid. Neither your remark nor mine makes a bit of impact on this discussion.

What a silly remark. When I was young, I sometimes drank a beer as I drove, (it was still legal), but never ran over and killed a kid. Neither your remark nor mine makes a bit of impact on this discussion.
Was pretty important or you would have ignored it.

You understand that was before we had research to show the connection between smoking and cancer, don't you? The majority of those people on TV were paid actors.
Nothing has changed. The medical establishment like our political class is bought and paid for by powerful interests. Covid should have told you this.

Do you have any info on which vax we are on? 15? 23?

You are not on any vaccine . It is fake gene therapy

We are presently looking at one of the Corona virus mutations known as FLiRT collectively . Likely to be KP 2 or KP3.

A mutation that they cannot specifically test for and a mutation that is as severe as a three day common cold .

All will poison you 100% through the Spike Proteins , the gel covering for delivery , graphene oxide and metal nano particles .

Forum List

Back