could Trump Win New York?

New York voters have come, ever so slowly, to recognize that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky scammed them when she carpet-bagged into Chappaqua (spelling? I really don't care) and posed as their Senator when she really was The Senator From The Clinton Foundation and all those who contribute to it.

Can they be fooled again?

Well, there WAS Bloomberg........

I'm skeptical, but it would be hilarious if Hillary lost New York.

Hillary could lose to Trump in Democratic New York | New York Post

Confidential polling data shows Hillary Clinton could lose the presidential election in heavily Democratic New York to Donald Trump as the GOP front-runner’s support grows to the point of being “surprisingly strong,” The Post has learned. The poll results, from Democratic and Republican legislative races, have surprised many leading Dems, virtually all of whom have endorsed Clinton, while confounding and energizing GOP leaders, many of whom until recently have been opposed to Trump. “There are some Democrats who think that Hillary can be taken if Trump mounts a strong campaign,’’ one of the state’s most prominent Democrats said.

Most of the polling didn’t address the possibility that former Mayor Michael Bloomberg would run as an independent, but some of it did — and found the former mayor took “significant’’ votes away from Clinton in heavily Democratic New York City and the surrounding suburbs, a source familiar with the data said. The new polls, a second source said, showed Trump’s support, even without Bloomberg in the race, was “surprisingly strong’’ in Westchester and on Long Island, the key suburbs often viewed as crucial swing bellwethers on how statewide elections will turn out.

I don't know if Hillary could lose NY, but you raise a good point in that Democrats are assuming Trump hands them victory because he would struggle with conservatives. However, Trump also would bring a lot of States that have been blue back in play. It would be an interesting election. Sadly either Trump or a Democrat would win, so we'd be screwed. But the election itself could be interesting. Then again we've been screwed by the endless stream of shitty Presidents anyway, I suppose it couldn't get worse really

Trump is a real New Yorker. Hillary just moved there to further her career. Personally, I like the idea of New York. It is a place where there is no dirt, no outdoors, no natural scenery which is rather strange to me that a person can live there without ever touching the natural earth. It is a really strange place of existence.

Last edited:
Its not important if Trump win's NY, its only important that he will make Hillary spend time and money defending NY. (evil grin)

Trump is a real New Yorker. Hillary just moved there to further her career. Personally, I like the idea of New York. It is a place where there is no dirt, no outdoors, no natural scenery which is rather strange to me that a person can live there without ever touching the natural earth. It is a really strange place of existence.

Rick Lazio was a real New Yorker too.

blkvoters.jpg

No she couldn't.

You're probably right. The polling results did shock party leaders though. Trump's popularity is growing fast.

Trump has the highest negative readings ever recorded according to Gallup.

His unfavorable readings are the same as they were in September and are rising.

Donald Trump Favorable Rating - Polls - HuffPost Pollster

But he's WINNING!! Doesn't that just piss you off?

When Hillary Clinton was Senator here, she had, for a time, a 40% approval rating.

Not good, you say? Well, that was her approval rating among Republicans. Overall she was in the 60%'s.

Just a fact for the record.

Apparently Democrats don't mind listening to a liar.

No she couldn't.
Yes, she could. And in a lot of other purplish-blue states too..

You're an idiot if you actually believe New York is going to go Republican. It's not purplish-blue; it's solid blue. No Republican has wont he state since Reagan and Donald Trump is no Ronald Reagan.

Well, you've been wrong about Trump from the get go.......:rofl:

I'm not wrong about New York and you can take that one to the bank.

No she couldn't.
Yes, she could. And in a lot of other purplish-blue states too..

You're an idiot if you actually believe New York is going to go Republican. It's not purplish-blue; it's solid blue. No Republican has wont he state since Reagan and Donald Trump is no Ronald Reagan.

Well, you've been wrong about Trump from the get go.......:rofl:

I'm not wrong about New York and you can take that one to the bank.

We'll see.

Personally, I would advise against making grand pronouncements regarding Trump. He's made a complete ass of you so far. :thup:

Personally, I would advise against making grand pronouncements regarding Trump. He's made a complete ass of you so far. :thup:

Personally, I would advise against making grand pronouncements about the second most solidly blue state in the Union going red. You already make a complete ass out of yourself often enough.

I've read that this is a possibility. I suspect Hillary will do a fake New York accent. It would go something like this.

Hillary was the senator from NY and people there aren't ignorant uneducated bible thumping rubes like those in flyover country. In addition, people in NY know trump for a long time and know he is a clown not to be taken seriously.He can't play the people in NY like he does with the flyover rubes.

Forum List

Back