Could you imagine the GOP Firestorm if Hillary Clinton bribed Attorney Generals to drop lawsuits?

R

rdean

Trump donated to attorneys general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report

Florida’s AG Is Tied Up In The Trump University Scandal. And Things Just Got Worse.

On Wednesday, the watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) filed two complaints against Bondi — one with the Florida Inspector General’s office and another with the Florida Commission on Ethics. Both complaints request investigations into Bondi, saying more information is needed to see whether Bondi violated Florida ethics law for public officials.

Capture.jpg

Trump University scandal looking more like corruption? Trump made political donations to attorneys general who dropped investigations

-----------------

Republicans keep saying there are separate rules for Hillary Clinton and for Donald Trump. I believe there are. Republicans want Hillary to go to prison for emails. Republicans applaud Donald for bribery and corruption.
No one will ever care about Trump's emails, or, apparently, for his bribery.

Guess we'll see.

I'm not sure why the OP thinks this subject is a strong attack on Trump when Hillary's foundation accepted millions from foreign heads of state while she was Sec State and in a position to grant them favors. I mean, sure, get outraged that private citizen Trump has a lot of money and uses it for his own advantage, but be prepared for government official Hillary's actions to face the same scrutiny.

Rderp. are you forgetting about the Clinton/Lynch meeting OR the statement by Hillary she would keep Lynch as AG? I mean you got stupid BEFORE the OP.

Rderp. are you forgetting about the Clinton/Lynch meeting OR the statement by Hillary she would keep Lynch as AG? I mean you got stupid BEFORE the OP.
That's what happens when you blindly post whatever comes through the fax machine.

Bill paid Lynch 35,000 dollars?

I'm not sure why the OP thinks this subject is a strong attack on Trump when Hillary's foundation accepted millions from foreign heads of state while she was Sec State and in a position to grant them favors. I mean, sure, get outraged that private citizen Trump has a lot of money and uses it for his own advantage, but be prepared for government official Hillary's actions to face the same scrutiny.
As long as the money goes to helping people, so what.

Another philanthropy watchdog, CharityWatch, a project of the American Institute of Philanthropy, gave the Clinton Foundation an “A” rating.

Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatch, told us by phone that its analysis of the finances of the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates found that about 89 percent of the foundation budget is spent on programming (or “charity”), higher than the 75 percent considered the industry standard.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Republicans only want to give money to billionaires. If Clinton's foundation money went to billionaires, Republicans wouldn't say anything.

The Clinton Fondation is an A rated charity... You will probably find that hard... GOP ex-Presidents can never be able to raise that kind of cash for charities...

yea, maybe the GOP.. We all know you hack asswipes wouldn't give two shits.

As long as the money goes to helping people, so what.

Another philanthropy watchdog, CharityWatch, a project of the American Institute of Philanthropy, gave the Clinton Foundation an “A” rating.

Daniel Borochoff, president and founder of CharityWatch, told us by phone that its analysis of the finances of the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates found that about 89 percent of the foundation budget is spent on programming (or “charity”), higher than the 75 percent considered the industry standard.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Republicans only want to give money to billionaires. If Clinton's foundation money went to billionaires, Republicans wouldn't say anything.
Your response is very illuminating. You obviously have no idea how damaging it is to Hillary's credibility to have foreign heads of state donating to an organization that pays Hillary a salary while she is Secretary of State and able to grant them favors. Tell us this:

Would they have donated any money at all if Hillary was not Sec State?
Some of these heads of state preside over regimes that kill people for holding "wrong" religious beliefs, being attracted to the wrong gender, and for being raped. Hillary is now running for president, partly on the premise that she is a champion for all those people, yet is saying nothing about their human rights records. Was it proper for Hillary to take money from them while being in the position to grant them favors?
How moronic do you have to be to say something so stupid as the last two sentences of your post?

Last edited:

The Clinton Fondation is an A rated charity... You will probably find that hard... GOP ex-Presidents can never be able to raise that kind of cash for charities...
Ever hear of the appearance of a conflict of interest? That's what's going on here. Hillary was in a position to grant very valuable favors to foreign nations, and a foundation that paid her a salary was getting millions of dollars from the heads of those states. It simply doesn't matter if the foundation is the most awesome on the face of the earth. Tell us this. If Hillary was NOT Sec State, would her foundation have gotten that money from those heads of state?

nothing could be worse for the clinton crime family than for trump to be found guilty in this university fiasco.

More regarding this story about the "impartial" judge who belongs into la raza or "race" organization.

Dumb...

Is that the same organization that gave bill clinton the father of the year award.

Forum List

Back