Counting Illegals as US Citizens is Like Democrats Counting Their Slaves as Citizens

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Illegals and slaves can’t vote.

Democrats just gain seats in Congress from the people they use as tools.

If you want to debate if illegals should be counted, I say yes. We use the census for statistical analysis.

I would prefer they don't get counted for purposes of redistricting though.

If you want to debate if illegals should be counted, I say yes. We use the census for statistical analysis.

Then you agree the question of citizenship should be asked.

Excellent point. The term "persons" was used before there were citizens of the United States, and to give Southern States greater representation in Congress. The 14th Amendment's use of "whole persons" was nothing more than a repeal of the 3/5 provision for slaves.

Just as diplomatic personnel are not counted, neither should others who have not been granted permanent resident status be counted for this purpose.

Then you agree the question of citizenship should be asked.

Yeah, go for it. Make sure its anonymous though. For the purpose of the census we need stats to be right more than we need to throw out any illegal. I say stick a rider to the bill that any law enforcement official or politician who manages to use the census for enforcement gets dis-proportionally punished. Perhaps they loose their citizenship and forfeit their assets or something and the jury has to be 12 Hispanics.

Count them and give info to ICE

everyone knows where the illegals are. That's just lazy policing and its going to keep anyone from answering realistically. We need to embrace math and the beauty of statistical analysis just to know where humans are in this country.

Democrats are using foreign nationals to increase seats in Congress and ec votes.

If you think foreign nationals who Democrats aid and abet don't return the favor by voting Democrat you're a fool.

We use the census for statistical analysis.

BULLSHIT

We use it to assign power via seats in the House.

You support that kind of cheating? How bout the republicans start importing Anglo Saxons to stuff our registrations?

Calm down. All that random cussing makes ppl just WANT to disagree with you.

I don't support assigning representatives based on the counts of illegals.

We still need to count though.

BULLSHIT

You support that kind of cheating? How bout the republicans start importing Anglo Saxons to stuff our registrations?

Don't like my vulgarity? Go fuck yourself.

Agree with my point? Put the question on the form.

BULLSHIT

Don't like my vulgarity? Go fuck yourself.

Agree with my point? Put the question on the form.

Vulgarity is a quaint failure of one's ability to choose other words to express themselves.

We're not totally apart on this topic and can find some common ground. Radio talk show hosts have taught us to yell at each other not find that common ground which make an issue less of an impending tragedy.

Forum List

Back