Covid-19 and the looming threat of tens of millions being evicted:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell

The reality of eviction for tens of millions of people is coming and quickly which will lead to a National Issue after November Election.

Tens of Millions of Workers lost their job, were laid off or seen their hours reduced because of the Pandemic and the destruction of our economy...

As Democrats and Republicans squabble over a new deal to help States, Local Governments, Businesses and the Population of this country the sad reality whatever they pass now or soon will not save millions from being homeless...

Personally I have made it all this time and have helped when I can but in the end so many people will suffer which will bring massive change if we as a Country do not find a way to keep these people in their homes...

So read and enjoy...

Maybe President Trump can sell his former home in NYC, the Iconic Trump Tower to the city government to open as a Homeless shelter? 58 stories high, it could provide a lot of shelter.

Wonder how many are using covid panic to simply not pay and are using extra cash on themselves?

A lot of fellows are doing that. People who earn their living with disability checks, or VA , pension, and social security, are taking the opportunity to skip on rent and utilities with evictions and shutoffs being suspended.

Wonder how many are using covid panic to simply not pay and are using extra cash on themselves?

A lot of fellows are doing that. People who earn their living with disability checks, or VA , pension, and social security, are taking the opportunity to skip on rent and utilities with evictions and shutoffs being suspended.

If they are getting Government or Pension Checks then they shouldn’t have any excuse why they can not pay...

The reality of eviction for tens of millions of people is coming and quickly which will lead to a National Issue after November Election.

Tens of Millions of Workers lost their job, were laid off or seen their hours reduced because of the Pandemic and the destruction of our economy...

As Democrats and Republicans squabble over a new deal to help States, Local Governments, Businesses and the Population of this country the sad reality whatever they pass now or soon will not save millions from being homeless...

Personally I have made it all this time and have helped when I can but in the end so many people will suffer which will bring massive change if we as a Country do not find a way to keep these people in their homes...

So read and enjoy...
Why won’t democrats open up?

So read and enjoy...
Apparently, the governors in the blue states need to let their citizens get back to work, before they become homeless....

And some of those citizens (who had incomes) should have paid their rent, instead of stiffing their landlords!!!!

I get the impression that liberals only care about the voters living for free in rent houses and apartments

when in fact the issue involves the owners of those properties who need the rent money to pay the taxes, mortgage and maintenance.

Will the greedy cities and states forgive taxes not paid during the chinese disease pandemic?

liberals never seem to think about that

I get the impression that liberals only care about the voters living for free in rent houses and apartments

when in fact the issue involves the owners of those properties who need the rent money to pay the taxes, mortgage and maintenance.

Will the greedy cities and states forgive taxes not paid during the chinese disease pandemic?

liberals never seem to think about that

I actually agree Taxes should be forgiven on the local and state level but we both know that is never happening...

I actually agree Taxes should be forgiven on the local and state level but we both know that is never happening...
It goes beyond taxes though the government should be the first to lose income

landlords typically owe mortgages as well as being held responsible for maintaining the houses

libs should tell us how they can do that if the tenants are allowed to live there free of charge

Forum List

Back