Cowboys lose again. That's too bad....NOT!!!!

How will history view this 2020/21 season? An extended pre-season?

The players prove themselves to be largely a gang of pampered, self-absorbed, self-pitying weenies.

Ultimately, who will give a shit who wins the Super Bowl this year?

Ultimately, who will give a shit who wins the Super Bowl this year?

The team that lost

At first I was sort of ambivalent about the NFL. I'm on the "weekend rotation" having to work weekend evenings for the Fall and into the early winter. But it's been nice to wake up and see some games on the tube before coming to work. As the season goes forward, I'm more interested in football. Nothing like I used to be when I was younger but a lot more than I was the past few seasons.

1601869886456.png

Dallas blew another one at home; to Cleveland of all teams! They allowed over 300 yds rushing & made Brian Mayfield look like Brian Kosar! That leaves Phili in front of the NFC Least at 1-2-1! Reminds me of the late 90's when the winner of the division could go undefeated intra-conf., but still suck! :dunno:

Dallas blew another one at home; to Cleveland of all teams! They allowed over 300 yds rushing & made Brian Mayfield look like Brian Kosar! That leaves Phili in front of the NFC Least at 1-2-1! Reminds me of the late 90's when the winner of the division could go undefeated intra-conf., but still suck! :dunno:

This season with no off season and no pre-season games may see a team with a 9/7 or 10/6 record peak at the right time. Certainly every win in the NFL is crucial since you play only 16 games and almost every win is hard earned. That being said...teams that think they got it all together and are doing well now MAY be cashing in on teams that haven't gelled yet while teams that are not doing that well may go on a tear later on because the skill players develop some chemistry. Injuries may be the big decider this year between champions and also-rans. Because if you're not getting enough reps on the first team with the starters...having to plug in a back-up in this environment is going to be difficult.

Forum List

Back