Cowboys sign Andy Dalton to a 1 year deal

WTF. Dak is a great QB. Dalton is a proven starter.

Rather pointless move. I was hoping he would sign with the Patriots.

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016

That kinda happens with piss poor coaching, no running back, and a very porous O-line. Can't blame Dalton completely for that. Cincy can't buy a good coach right now.

Makes no sense for Dalton

He could have started in Jacksonville or NE

Well it's pretty GD obvious that this was a power move on the part of the Cowboys. If Dak wants to hold out like that fucking Ewok Zeke did the Cowboys now have a proven professional to step in and lead the team.
Dak is overrated anyway. The Cowboys will NEVER win a Super Bowl with him .

And these are Dalton numbers

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016
Those are not Dalton's numbers...those are the Bengal's franchise numbers.

His record as a starter
Last I checked it was a 53 man roster.

When the white man plays like ASS its the team and he had no help

When the black man plays like ASS its HIM

lol
The Bengals were notoriously cheap with getting players and in their scouting department. Marvin Lewis was kept as head coach in part because they had a reputation of giving guys who had some issue but were talented a chance to play. He was good in keeping most of them under some control. but at times guys would get out of control. The Bengals have a terrible contract with their stadium and the county that paid for the stadium was rooked with the deal also. You must be kidding me with Dalton? that is a good backup. And if Dak goes down or plays poorly, Dalton could unseat him if he is for real.

Well it's pretty GD obvious that this was a power move on the part of the Cowboys. If Dak wants to hold out like that fucking Ewok Zeke did the Cowboys now have a proven professional to step in and lead the team.

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016

His record as a starter

lol

The greatest QB I ever watched was Warren Moon and when his team failed it was usually the Coaching and not him.

I would take Dalton as a backup and his former team sucked raw donkey balls and Dalton understands being a backup on a Dallas Team is better than starting on a lousy team...

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016

His record as a starter

lol

The greatest QB I ever watched was Warren Moon and when his team failed it was usually the Coaching and not him.

I would take Dalton as a backup and his former team sucked raw donkey balls and Dalton understands being a backup on a Dallas Team is better than starting on a lousy team...

Warren Moon was ASS. Had a 35-3 lead in a playoff game and could only lead the offense to 3 more pts

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016

His record as a starter

lol

Warren Moon was ASS. Had a 35-3 lead in a playoff game and could only lead the offense to 3 more pts

And the defense imploded, so do not talk to me about that Game I watched when you were still in someone nustsack...

WHY?

Good question - His record as a starter is rather unremarkable. Decent, but horrendous last year.

Dalton's record as a starting QB is 70-61-2.

That said, all teams can use a guy with Andy's kind of experience as backup. Dak ain't bulletproof.

Imagine Kellen Moore had a thing or two to say about it as Cowboys QB coach. They've been buds since college and Kellen knows he can work with him.

blogSpan.jpg

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016

His record as a starter

lol

And the defense imploded, so do not talk to me about that Game I watched when you were still in someone nustsack...

No I watched it and he threw 2 ints after they got that 35-3 lead. And dont talk about the defense they gave him a 35-3 cushion

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016

His record as a starter

lol

And dont talk about the defense they gave him a 35-3 cushion
full retard.jpg

2-11 last year
5-6 in 2018
7-9 in 2017
6-9 in 2016

His record as a starter

lol

And dont talk about the defense they gave him a 35-3 cushion
View attachment 331534

Retard is thinking a QB who is 0-4 in the playoffs and 2-11 is a good pickup

Forum List

Back