CPAC Plans to Deploy Camera-Wielding Observers at Arizona Ballot Drop Boxes, Sending Democrats into a Panic

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Nice to hear some people are going to o something to prevent the obvious fraud afforded by drop boxes. I wonder if Democrats will disperse their thugs to stop it?

he purpose of this letter is not to relitigate the 2020 elections. Rather, we hope to work with you to reduce voter concerns regarding election fraud and the fair and transparent administration of elections.

ADVERTISEMENT

The goal is to establish standards for drop box observation that our organization, as well as any other interested parties on the right or left, can rely upon and reassure the public in Arizona that drop boxes are not being fraudulently used.

Failure to do so risks that the results of the November elections will be questioned by those who did not support the winning candidate.

[…]

To address and help mitigate that skepticism, it is our intention to place monitors near a selection of drop boxes in select counties across Arizona. The purpose of doing so is to encourage—not discourage-voting. We are also considering using open-source information to identify those who are not eligible to vote.

Nice to hear some people are going to o something to prevent the obvious fraud afforded by drop boxes. I wonder if Democrats will disperse their thugs to stop it?

he purpose of this letter is not to relitigate the 2020 elections. Rather, we hope to work with you to reduce voter concerns regarding election fraud and the fair and transparent administration of elections.

ADVERTISEMENT

The goal is to establish standards for drop box observation that our organization, as well as any other interested parties on the right or left, can rely upon and reassure the public in Arizona that drop boxes are not being fraudulently used.

Failure to do so risks that the results of the November elections will be questioned by those who did not support the winning candidate.

[…]

To address and help mitigate that skepticism, it is our intention to place monitors near a selection of drop boxes in select counties across Arizona. The purpose of doing so is to encourage—not discourage-voting. We are also considering using open-source information to identify those who are not eligible to vote.

you-went-gateway-pundit-never-go-gateway-pundit.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

[…]

Except there was no fraud. If you are seeking to intimidate, this will not work. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

[…]

Voter intimidation is illegal. Why do you support illegal activity?

"Federal and state laws are clear: intimidation of voters, volunteers assisting voters, and election workers is illegal. And these protections apply throughout the election lifecycle — including registering to vote, assisting voters, casting a ballot, counting ballots, and certifying results"

ADVERTISEMENT

[…]

You had the AZ attorney general strongly condemn this as voter intimidation. Part of her job is to ensure that does not happen.

No other Dems are mentioned in the article. So, which Dems are in a "Panic mode" because of this?

Do you see why you are a retard to quote Gateway Puerile? Or, are you still confused?

Voter intimidation is illegal. Why do you support illegal activity?

"Federal and state laws are clear: intimidation of voters, volunteers assisting voters, and election workers is illegal. And these protections apply throughout the election lifecycle — including registering to vote, assisting voters, casting a ballot, counting ballots, and certifying results"

It is not intimidation. The government does that.

That's always been perfectly legal ... we always check for 1st Amendmenters first before we dump a hundred ballots ... I don't, but I know folk use a BB gun to take out street lights and just fill them boxes full at night ... every night ... some jurisdictions keep counting even after Election Day ...

It's going to take a lot of work to get California to vote Democrat ... good thing the fix is already in ...

Stand out front of CIA headquarters filming inside ... they'll come out and squawk ... just tell them to call the police ... ha ha ha ha ... pubic sidewalk, you can film anything you want to ...

ADVERTISEMENT

[…]

You people watch videos and make shit up over what it is you claim to be seeing. This should be hilarious.
:auiqs.jpg:

You had the AZ attorney general strongly condemn this as voter intimidation. Part of her job is to ensure that does not happen.

No other Dems are mentioned in the article. So, which Dems are in a "Panic mode" because of this?

Do you see why you are a retard to quote Gateway Puerile? Or, are you still confused?
Exactly. Arizona has gone over the edge. It's madness there.

I met a bunch of the Flag Flying Folks of MAGA a few years back 2020.

When Trump lost i told them I knew why.

They all listened as I said "You didn't fly big enough flags." I was advised by a friend to slowly retreat out of the area,

Exactly. Arizona has gone over the edge. It's madness there.

I met a bunch of the Flag Flying Folks of MAGA a few years back 2020.

When Trump lost i told them I knew why.

They all listened as I said "You didn't fly big enough flags." I was advised by a friend to slowly retreat out of the area,
You have a friend?

ADVERTISEMENT

[…]

Ya, want cameras on ballot boxes. Well no big damn deal. There damn cameras everywhere. Ya can't even get away from them in the woods these days. The problem lies in fat dumb ass people standing at the box trying to intimidate. Put the cameras up the fat dumbass can say home.

Ya, want cameras on ballot boxes. Well no big damn deal. There damn cameras everywhere. Ya can't even get away from them in the woods these days. The problem lies in fat dumb ass people standing at the box trying to intimidate. Put the cameras up the fat dumbass can say home.
The observers will be 75 feet away. That is the law. Read the link, dumbass.

Forum List

Back