Crazed leftist admit to thousands of abortions likes to kill the babies

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
You really have to watch these to see how desensitized these heartless pricks are. My gawd they should try aborting themselves if they hate life that bad, then again that’s most democrats.

This is how sick in the head your schools make these kids , these mental fk ups are so desensitized if you expect your grand kids to take care of sweet grandma or pa lmfao, these fkrs would just assume kill you first.
Even THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU;VE RAISED COMMUNIST LOSERS!!

You really have to watch these to see how desensitized these heartless pricks are. My gawd they should try aborting themselves if they hate life that bad, then again that’s most democrats.

This is how sick in the head your schools make these kids , these mental fk ups are so desensitized if you expect your grand kids to take care of sweet grandma or pa lmfao, these fkrs would just assume kill you first.
Even THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU;VE RAISED COMMUNIST LOSERS!!

Every one of these crazed fucking blood thirsty psychopaths couldn't get fucked by anything on 2 legs so abortion ain't necessary or in the equation

If she birthed me, I'd want my head chopped off before the 1st breath so I'm with that fat pile of shat on that one

Forum List

Back