Crazy Bernie Sanders challenges Pentagon official over defense contractor CEO pay

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bernie Sanders slams defense contractor CEO pay

"Does it make sense that we pay the Secretary of Defense $200,000 or less and we give a contractor, who gets 92 percent of his revenue from the taxpayers of this country, $18 million in taxpayer money?" - Crazy Bernie

That's the dumbest political strategy I've ever heard of. How many voters have seizing Lockheed or Boeing CEO salaries as a top issue for 2018? 'I'll vote for you if you promise a law limiting CEO salaries.'

Yeh, it's their problem and they have way more problems around the trystworthy tax money. In any case I really dont know how much they should be paying the CEO of a security company they technically own. Suppose someone thought of it before Sanders said it on the paper?:bye1:

Crazy Bernie needs to have his gun rights removed. He is a hazard to himself and others.

Lock him up and evaluate him!

You mean the Bernie that bought a 600,000 dollar house right after the campaign, his third one, THAT Bernie?

Time to terminate ALL defense purchases. That should shut down the defense contractors and discontinue the huge salaries the fuckers get that run those companies. Let's not stop there...time to shutter the Pentagon too.

That would be a great thing for ALL American...but I am dreaming. The Empire must conquer, kill, and control.

Forum List

Back