Crazy Cory Booker panders to Iowa crowd by telling them his grandma was born & raised in Des Moines

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he then alienated them by slamming Iowa Sen Grassley. watch the intro video to his campaign at the start. he has an amazing life story. his parents were discriminated against in housing, but then a bunch of white lawyers defended their rights and they ended having to cheat the system to get a home. its all explained in the video.

Don't worry about Booker, he's our usual corporatist funded by big pharma, he'll behave properly when it counts. The theater is for the masses.

Don't worry about Booker, he's our usual corporatist funded by big pharma, he'll behave properly when it counts. The theater is for the masses.
I think he's inspiring. i feel so calm when i listen to him. MLK has the same effect on me.

he is a corporate whore, though, i agree

Cory Booker has Native American blood, and is also the great great grandson of a white man who killed Native Americans

edit: what's with the funny ratings? Cory says this FACT all the time in interviews and speeches

Last edited:
I think he's inspiring. i feel so calm when i listen to him. MLK has the same effect on me.

he is a corporate whore, though, i agree
Oh they all try to learn how to "preach" like that, part of the charade and illusion. We are always encouraged to believe and to fight, never to question or think.

Cory Booker has Native American blood, and is also the great great grandson of a white man who killed Native Americans

Does he have as much as indian blood as squanto? She was 1/2384123.76 part native.
he's 7 percent native american. everyone has some native american ancestor at some point. that doesnt make you part of the tribe

let's not buy into the myths that black folks dont want law enforcement. they dont want excessive force or mass incarceration but if some one breaks into Cory's house, he's gonna call the police!

let the record show no one commented on Cory's amazing life story. fucking buzzkills

"Conservatives think he’s too liberal, and liberals tend to think he’s too conservative. His coziness with Wall Street rankles his party’s left flank. He has championed school choice, atypical for a progressive. He has had one notable brush with scandal—an accusation, which he denies, that he took a salary from a law firm that did business with Newark. And he’s 48 and single, a teetotaler and a vegan, with a monkish, ascetic streak, all of which might strike many in Middle America as odd or unrelatable. But then there is this—the open question of whether the love-talking Booker is the right fit at a time when angry, rattled Democrats are hankering for combative, fight-fire-with-fire, anti-Trump rhetoric. And the Democratic gains in Tuesday’s elections in Virginia, New Jersey and elsewhere have only fueled that rage. What chance, some worry, would Booker’s “conspiracy of love” have against an opponent who wields as one of his most powerful weapons a schoolyard talent to demean?"

My nephew lives in Scotch Plains, a city adjacent to Spartacus' home town of Newark.

I'm informed that Booker really fucked up the town, its quite a dump. I don't think we need Booker in Washington DC transforming the country and Newarkizing us all.

he then alienated them by slamming Iowa Sen Grassley. watch the intro video to his campaign at the start. he has an amazing life story. his parents were discriminated against in housing, but then a bunch of white lawyers defended their rights and they ended having to cheat the system to get a home. its all explained in the video.

So what I have a wife from Duh Moines...

My nephew lives in Scotch Plains, a city adjacent to Spartacus' home town of Newark.

I'm informed that Booker really fucked up the town, its quite a dump. I don't think we need Booker in Washington DC transforming the country and Newarkizing us all.
How does a politician ruin a town?

How does a politician ruin a town?

High taxes, letting the criminals run amok, pushing the economy into the toilet are all effective ways to ruin a great city.

Forum List

Back