Crazy Illegals in White Plains NY

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Before heading into NYC Mrs Crusader and I had lunch at a Greek restaurant to join them in a meal celebrating Greek Easter; we were seated outdoors. At one point in the meal a deranged African lady walked up to the people at the table next to us and was angrily speaking some foreign language. She left as suddenly as she appeared, walked off into the middle of the busy street still carrying on.

As we were on dessert and coffee a male Latin American lunatic on the far side of the bust street started yelling and gesturing at the parking stripes on the road.

I’m fairly certain both were Illegal Aliens, apparently from different nations, who were deposited in Westchester County thanks to the Biden Administration attempt to destroy the character and culture of this once great nation ASAP.

Pray for America

When confronted with great trials, George Washington prayed quite frequently as did Jesus.

Before heading into NYC Mrs Crusader and I had lunch at a Greek restaurant to join them in a meal celebrating Greek Easter; we were seated outdoors. At one point in the meal a deranged African lady walked up to the people at the table next to us and was angrily speaking some foreign language. She left as suddenly as she appeared, walked off into the middle of the busy street still carrying on.

As we were on dessert and coffee a male Latin American lunatic on the far side of the bust street started yelling and gesturing at the parking stripes on the road.

I’m fairly certain both were Illegal Aliens, apparently from different nations, who were deposited in Westchester County thanks to the Biden Administration attempt to destroy the character and culture of this once great nation ASAP.

Pray for America

When confronted with great trials, George Washington prayed quite frequently as did Jesus.
The white American citizens do the mass shootings though. And you complain about the Black American citizens shooting each other so in conclusion you don't like humans.

A sad reality for the U.S now. Reminds me of Toronto in the 90s when there were so many new Canadians who couodn't speak English. How will some look to exploit this large number of foreign citizens? Such people would be hired by TPS as undercover provocateurs and the like, often to target Canadian youth. Let's hope U.S police don't follow such a path...

Last edited:
The white American citizens do the mass shootings though. And you complain about the Black American citizens shooting each other so in conclusion you don't like humans.
You are so full of shit. It is not the white American citizens doing the mass shootings but black on blacks in the inner cities every weekend. Also the MS-13 gangs who go around slashing other Latinos for their protection monies, but hey, maybe one day, someone like these will show up in your neighborhood and do the same to you. Karma is a bitch...

Or you might get lucky and just have a drunk illegal T-bone you while you are driving...

Take your meds, Biden Loon!

Holy Moly, how long have you been off of them?

Thank you for the two minutes of hate

I understand Illegals are your biggest voting bloc and the only thing keeping the democrat Party competitive on a national level. I'm not a big fan of potentially dangerous, crazy Illegal democrat voters accosting people at lunch

Forum List

Back