"Criminal" Charges filed against Trump and Vance for false charges made by them.

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024

Haitian group in Springfield files criminal charges against Trump and Vance after false pet claims

The leader of the Haitian Bridge Alliance filed the criminal charges over false claims the former president and his running mate made about Haitian immigrants' eating local pets.

The leader of a Haitian nonprofit community group filed criminal charges Tuesday against former President Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, over false claims they made about Haitian immigrants’ eating local pets in Springfield, Ohio.

"Over the last two weeks, both Trump and Vance led an effort to vilify and threaten the Haitian community in Springfield, Ohio," Jozef wrote. "Together, they spread and amplified the debunked claim that Haitians immigrants in Springfield are eating cats, dogs, and wildlife."

This "criminal" behavior is not only criminal but divisive. This is "pandering" to the far White right and forgetting that this is a country for all. Is divisiveness something you support?

Far Right Republicans need not answer. We know what you believe. This is White America, isn't it?

This "criminal" behavior is not only criminal but divisive. This is "pandering" to the far White right and forgetting that this is a country for all. Is divisiveness something you support?

Far Right Republicans need not answer. We know what you believe. This is White America, isn't it?
IMO---Trumps remarks were ill-advised but not criminal---just politics in the USA

Talk about stirring the pot. You failed to report this one all-important sentence. Typical lying democrat. Freedom of speech. No victim. No damage.
However, the law requires hearings to take place before the affidavits can move forward. As of Tuesday afternoon, none had been scheduled.

That's a stupid position to take.

It is NOT my position. It is the position the legal Haitian immigrants have taken. It is now up to the courts to decide if it is stupid or not.
T
h
e
y

c
a
n

f
u
c
k

o
f
f

b
a
c
k

t
o

t
h
e
i
r

s
h
i
t
h
o
l
e

T
u
r
d
B
o
i

It is NOT my position. It is the position the legal Haitian immigrants have taken. It is now up to the courts to decide if it is stupid or not.
No, it's stupid:

"Far Right Republicans need not answer. We know what you believe. This is White America, isn't it?"

Is that a parole violation?

Fuck you and fuck them and that shithole they came from.

Actually I asked because I figured you would. You've been to prison a couple of times, haven't you?
creepy-rick-james.gif

And pop it! :aargh:

Forum List

Back