"Criminal" Charges filed against Trump and Vance for false charges made by them.

17 Posts deleted as Off-Topic without thread content or responding to Off-Topic.
Get back on thread topic (not the poster) or get off the thread.
Thread Topic is:
"Criminal" Charges filed against Trump and Vance for false charges made by them.

Thread Open for business.

Might as well close the thead. You're involved

It's a stupid thread anyway, no charges are going to stick and the entire premise is ridiculous
That is your opinion. Evidently, official charges have been placed (using existing laws) and as such, it is something for the courts to decide. It is not something you can decide validity of.

Having said that, Trump was already convicted for making false claims before (regarding E. Jean Carroll and made to pay), meaning there is a history there that works against him. In this case though, these are not civil charges but criminal charges and if supported by the courts, it will cost Trump more than just money.

Our laws clearly state that you cannot make claims that can cause people problems if the claims are unsupported by facts. There are NO FACTS supporting this claim.

You keep on defending Trump.

Having said that and in with the attitude that you "could be right and Trump is being accused of racism unfairly", we need to look back on Trump's history:

Here is the link to that article, which does include a lot more cases where Trump has showed to be racist:

Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

based on all this information, it is Trump that has to prove he is NOT racist. It is not me (or us accusers) that have to prove.

1). I’m not defending Trump. If you read my post history, I don’t care about Trump. My focus is on democrats and the games they play. That’s what I push back against.

2) the 70s discrimination case was about Fred trump, was it not?

"I asked Fred Trump what his policy was regarding minorities and he said it was absolutely against the law to discriminate. At a later time ... Fred Trump told me not to rent to blacks. He also wanted me to get rid of the blacks that were in the building by telling them cheap housing was available for them at only $500 down payment, which Trump would offer to pay himself. Trump didn't tell me where this housing was located."

3). Obama birth certificate. There’s no evidence Trump questioned Obama a birth place because of race. That was actually a story started by Hillary Clinton. If trumps opponent had been white and there was a question of his birthplace, Trump probably would have said the same thing. It was politics, not race.

4) Central Park five. Trump just jumped on an already rolling media circus. Now I don’t know the ins and outs of the story, but, here again, you assume he made his decision because they were black, and not because he bought into the frenzy of the city who also thought they were guilty.

5) Mexico is sending their criminals. Well, are they not?

According to this, 15,000 illegals accused of murder are currently residing in the U.S.

So, where was Trump wrong in that?

6). Very fine people. Totally debunked already. He condemned the racists and neo nazis. The left stil push forward with this debunked statement already.

It is not me (or us accusers) that have to prove.

Actually it is..you don’t get to just make an accusation then say “there..now you disprove it”. That’s not how it works. You make the accusation, you get to prove it.

Also, you know, Biden has said some pretty racist things. Are you going to make a post about him?

That is your opinion. Evidently, official charges have been placed (using existing laws) and as such, it is something for the courts to decide. It is not something you can decide validity of.

Having said that, Trump was already convicted for making false claims before (regarding E. Jean Carroll and made to pay), meaning there is a history there that works against him. In this case though, these are not civil charges but criminal charges and if supported by the courts, it will cost Trump more than just money.

Our laws clearly state that you cannot make claims that can cause people problems if the claims are unsupported by facts. There are NO FACTS supporting this claim.

I wasn't talking to you. Well unless you're a dual poster and forgot your place

Don't push me

Forum List

Back