"Criminal" Charges filed against Trump and Vance for false charges made by them.

Was there a racial element to his remarks? I assume you’re claiming it was a racism thing. Fine, show us where he was even concerned about their race. He just spoke about them eating pets…he never referenced their skin color…once again, like clockwork, the left are the ones who bring race into it
This is a nothing burger. It will go nowhere.

He got smoked in the debate and then the Springfield bullshit happened. Guess most people didn't notice.

Translation: He wasn't given the questions beforehand so he could have pre-written answers to everything like Kumalot did. She also was never "fact checked" one time, unlike Trump where moderators argued with him, NEVER with Kumalot. Even when she lied so blantantly saying inflation had never been higher since the great depression.

Was there a racial element to his remarks? I assume you’re claiming it was a racism thing. Fine, show us where he was even concerned about their race. He just spoke about them eating pets…he never referenced their skin color…once again, like clockwork, the left are the ones who bring race into it
No, nothing racial about it. Oh, wait...........didn't Trump say a few years ago that people coming from Haiti and Africa are SHITHOLE countries (Black countries) and asked why we don't get more immigrants coming from places like Norway (White countries)?

Oh yes he did. Only someone trying to make EXCUSES for Trump would think that his remarks are not racial.

Nonetheless and having said that, it is an assumption that everyone-against-Trump might be making. Then again, the probabilities of the assumption being right is about 98%.

Either way, we will let the courts decide that.

No, nothing racial about it. Oh, wait...........didn't Trump say a few years ago that people coming from Haiti and Africa are SHITHOLE countries (Black countries) and asked why we don't get more immigrants coming from places like Norway (White countries)?

Oh yes he did. Only someone trying to make EXCUSES for Trump would think that his remarks are not racial.

Nonetheless and having said that, it is an assumption that everyone-against-Trump might be making. Then again, the probabilities of the assumption being right is about 98%.

Haiti and Africa ARE shithole countries.

You're using facts, MAGA hates facts do not conform to their very twisted kind of reality.

Good grief. Just stop. Absolutely everyone should be tired of it
I know, facts do hurt (and are tiresome) when they affect you.

Unfortunately, you can NEVER make Mother Nature stop. Facts in life cannot be forever ignored. They always make their point, sooner or later.

One piece of general advice. The sooner you accept facts, the faster the pain goes away.

He did say that, but what do the countries he listed as wanting people to come from have in common? Aside from color….very low crime

What do Africa and Haiti have in common? Very high crime.

It’s easy to pile on the racism claims, and the left certainly does that. Every time something happens, it’s the first thing they run to, but, once again, that is just your opinion. You don’t really know why he said it, heck, neither do I, both of us can speculate.

It will never see the inside of a court room. It has to have a hearing first and none are scheduled. Did you not read the entire article or did you just skim the parts that you didn't like? Again. This is covered by the first amendment. You have no victim nor damages.

It is NOT my position. It is the position the legal Haitian immigrants have taken. It is now up to the courts to decide if it is stupid or not.
~~~~~~
Just how many Haitians are here legally? I'd say not many, if any....

"Criminal" Charges filed against Trump and Vance for false charges made by them."​

What charge??

He did say that, but what do the countries he listed as wanting people to come from have in common? Aside from color….very low crime

What do Africa and Haiti have in common? Very high crime.

It’s easy to pile on the racism claims, and the left certainly does that. Every time something happens, it’s the first thing they run to, but, once again, that is just your opinion. You don’t really know why he said it, heck, neither do I, both of us can speculate.
You keep on defending Trump.

Having said that and in with the attitude that you "could be right and Trump is being accused of racism unfairly", we need to look back on Trump's history:
Donald Trump, the president of the United States from 2017 to 2021, has a history of speech and actions that have been viewed by scholars and the public as racist or sympathetic to White supremacy. Journalists, friends, family, and former employees have accused him of fueling racism in the United States. Trump has repeatedly denied accusations of racism.[1][2]

In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-American renters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without admitting wrongdoing.[3][4][5] From 2011 to 2016, Trump was a leading proponent of the debunked birther conspiracy theory falsely claiming president Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[6][7] In a racially-charged criminal case, Trump continued to state, as late as 2024,[8] that a group known as the Central Park Five mostly made up of African American teenagers were responsible for the 1989 rape of a white woman in the Central Park jogger case, despite the five males having been officially exonerated in 2002

Here is the link to that article, which does include a lot more cases where Trump has showed to be racist:

Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

based on all this information, it is Trump that has to prove he is NOT racist. It is not me (or us accusers) that have to prove.

~~~~~~
Just how many Haitians are here legally? I'd say not many, if any....
Was not able to find a number but given that they are not in hiding and are there officially helping the community and with Ohio being a "swing state" where the Republicans would want to prove that they are here illegally, I would have to say that most have some legal status.

I know, facts do hurt (and are tiresome) when they affect you.

Unfortunately, you can NEVER make Mother Nature stop. Facts in life cannot be forever ignored. They always make their point, sooner or later.

One piece of general advice. The sooner you accept facts, the faster the pain goes away.

You're just annoying and influence nobody.

But keep trying little feller

The make pretend gaggle of “Springfield Haitians “ are non existent as an organization to have standing. This is an unscrupulous attorney witch hunting
It widely worldly known that Haitians eat all sorts of animals including even pets. When you bring them here , they don’t quickly adopt our higher standards. They mostly stay with their own lower ones.
So it’s absurdity to offer that it’s a felony to suggest here in the USA that some were observed continuing the practice

Was not able to find a number but given that they are not in hiding and are there officially helping the community and with Ohio being a "swing state" where the Republicans would want to prove that they are here illegally, I would have to say that most have some legal status.
~~~~~~
That's the point. There are no legal Haitian immigrants in America...

Forum List

Back