What Is Your Favorite Fruit?

Custard apples and lychees.

1727745351471.png

1727745402185.png

As a kid I recall there were a lot of custard apple trees around our area....subtropical Queensland. Dad had 1000 Lychees trees at one stage..............amazing fruit.

Greg

Another vegan friendly thread. It's a toss up between strawberries and bananas for me.

Another vegan thread? You monster! Have you no feelings for the flora?! :dunno:

Seriously, fruit is THE quintessential and most perfect food for people to eat, fruit vitalizes the body leaving no undigested waste behind, so it is rather difficult to single out only ONE of them as your favorite. There is probably no fruit I have ever eaten that I did not like.

Pomegranates are a little work but can be amazing stuff.
But if I had to single just one out, I might say the PEACH. A ripe peach is just amazing, better still is pure peach juice. I think I could live on peach juice.

Looza made the best but unfortunately, it seems to have disappeared since Covid.

I agree about peaches the weather we have had in peach growing areas over these last years have produced a sub standard crop for the most part. Small and hard. I know we can grow them the size of baseball or larger soft sweet and juicy.

Forum List

Back