Political Cartoon

1727744394279.png

But in the meantime Biden says "I'm not going to intervene in a massive economy recking "strike", and this by the dock worker's that will negatively impact hundreds of thousands for whom if they see prices rise any higher in this so called Biden bull shite economy, and on top of a catastrophic natural disaster along the east coast of this country, then God help us all....... The storm brought death and destruction to hundred's of our citizen's, and too the many thousands still reeling from it.

BREAKING: MAGA world howls with rage as a Republican-appointed Georgia judge strikes down the state's draconian six week abortion ban as unconstitutional — striking a blow against right-wing theocracy.
And it gets even better...
A Fulton County superior judge has ruled that the so-called "heartbeat" bill cannot be enforced and stated that abortions must be regulated as they were before the state's 2019 law took effect in 2022.…

May be an image of 2 people

All reactions:
26K26K

My home town:) I bought mine from a tobacco and book store on orange avenue that sold papers from around the world and many political type papers.
Yes, me too. I hung out there in the summer because the babysitter place refused to allow me there because of my ADHD. BTW, that was a misdiagnosis, I was and am Bipolar. I used to run errands for the 911 girls and cops who had to show up for court. And I read every book in the Sci-fi section of the Library.

My Stepfather was known as Old Joe from the Parking Lot.

Forum List

Back