Crooks was fired at two times....First shot may have fragged his AR.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
From page four of the Preliminary investigative report of Congress.

The 9th shot fired on J13 was from a Butler SWAT operator from the ground about 100 yards away from the AGR building. Shot 9 hit Crooks’ rifle stock and fragged his face/neck/right shoulder area from the stock breaking up.

The SWAT operator who took this shot was a total badass; when he had sighted the shooter Crooks as a mostly obscured by foliage moving target on the AGR rooftop, he immediately left his assigned post and ran towards the threat, running to a clear shot position directly into the line of fire while Crooks was firing 8 rounds.

On his own, this ESU SWAT operator took a very hard shot, one shot. He stopped Crooks and importantly, I believe the shot damaged the buffer-tube on Crooks ’AR.

I won’t be certain of this until I can examine Crooks’ rifle, but I’m 99% sure,based upon reliable eye-witness ESU tactical officers who observed Crooks’ rifle before the FBI harvested it as evidence.

This means that if his AR buffer tube was damaged, Crooks’ rifle wouldn’t fire after his 8th shot.

Crooks “went down” from his firing position when shot 9 was fired, and the SWAT officer was certain of his hit. According to the ESU SWAT operator, Crooks recovered after just a few seconds,and “popped back up”.

The 10th (and, I believe, final) shot was fired from the southern counter-sniper team. I will not be100% certain of this until further investigation.

However, I am quite sure that the USSS southern counter-sniper team fired the killing shot, which, according to my investigation, entered somewhere around the left mouth area and exited the right ear area. Instant over. This entry-exit aligns with USSS southern counter-sniper team position.

So he stood up for a suicide by cop?
Who knows, but starting the process of running away can typically start with standing up.

Is it always a wise first step? No, but wisdom didn't appear to be his strong suit...

Last edited:
All of this does nothing but deflect away from the important questions.
Is that purposeful by the state?

In the final analysis, the pig blood being applied to Trump's ear is the only scenario that works for everything.

Maybe they should be investigating the shooter's whereabouts for a month or two leading up to the feigned attempt.

All of this does nothing but deflect away from the important questions.
Is that purposeful by the state?

In the final analysis, the pig blood being applied to Trump's ear is the only scenario that works for everything.

Maybe they should be investigating the shooter's whereabouts for a month or two leading up to the feigned attempt.
Yes .. yes .. I'll believe an anonymous debate poster's assessment over a medical professional and the FBI analysis. It demonstrates the incompetence of the Biden / Harris Secret Service and lack of transparency as the Biden / Harris DOJ continues to stall in answering real questions and providing the full context, just like the trans individual who walked in and shot up a school in Nashville.

The FBI / DOJ should have already researched the assassin's history and provided insights and details on the individual and motive.

I read today on my phone that Crooks body was "gone" The investigator went to the morgue to see the body and it was no longer there. I think they cremated him. How "convenient"

I think ALL the Democrats were in on this attempted murder of Trump. They tried everything else. Nothing had worked. This assassination did not work either...

ESU SWAT Sniper Location
2300-rally-ninth-shot.jpg

SS Hercules Rooftop Counter Sniper Team Shot
imrs.php

Last edited:
Yes and the FBI always hoses off the area where a perp was deaded.
Well, they are trained to keep the crime scene pristine.

He's very brave to be on that sloped roof. After all, that roof has a very dangerous 12:1 slope, just like an ADA compliant wheelchair ramp for handicap people. And look at what happened to them! :omg:

Forum List

Back