Crowd at Al Sharpton’s NAN Conference Demands Reparations Pledge from Hickenlooper: ‘Yes or No!’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Another reason NOT to vote DemonRAT....Why should current living Americans PAY BRIBE MONEY to blacks that had NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY....WHAT NOTHING FROM THE JAPANESE ON FDRs WW II INTERNMENT???

Former Colorado Gov. and 2020 Democrat presidential candidate John Hickenlooper said Friday that he will support legislation to establish a commission to study reparations for black Americans if elected president.

Hickenlooper endorsed the measure while speaking at the four-day conference of the National Action Network, the civil rights organization founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton. The MSNBC host asked whether Hickenlooper would sign such a bill as president, and when he began to equivocate, the crowd became agitated, with one audience member crying out: “Yes or no!”

Hickenlooper quickly went off script and shouted, “Yes, I’m gonna pass it!”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

This is all just to get the crazies in the dimocrap scum party worked up.

After the Primary, whoever the piece of fucking shit dimocrap scum nominee is will sound more like The Pope giving Easter Mass

Yet that horribly-aging black supremacist cocksucker owes $4.5 million in "reparations" in the form of taxes he's dodged. I know the Obama purple-lipped Islamic rentboy-whore pulled legal strings to keep Sharpton from being prosecuted for it. That Kenyan pig made Sharpton his "race advisor", making them my two most HATED, diseased members of the world's most fucked-up, despicable race of crybabies I've ever seen.

Forum List

Back