🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

Birther Donald falls for a hoax. Then he repeats the hoax.

Then the tard herd does the rest.

If Trump said the moon was made of cheese, the tard herd would be working double overtime to prove it. THOUSANDS of posts and topics to prove it.

That's just the way it is now, folks. A gigantic portion of our population is mentally ill.
Is a DNC Server in Ukraine, and If So, Why? - The Post & Email
Pity that article offers zero evidence a DNC server is in Ukraine.

Look at the strawman argument the leftists use to derail this thread.

Nobody (except leftists) said the server was in ukraine...it has nothing to do with what I posted in post #1...it's not what this thread is about.

Yet you repeat it & repeat it in a futile attempt to obfuscate and derail the topic at hand.

Nobody (except leftists) said the server was in ukraine...it has nothing to do with what I posted in post #1...it's not what this thread is about.

Yet you repeat it & repeat it in a futile attempt to obfuscate and derail the topic at hand.
Russian asset Donald Trump said it was in Ukraine. Putin told him so. Putin knows Trump will believe some of the stupidest shit, especially if he is the one saying it. :lol:

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

"Nobody (except leftists) said the server was in ukraine..."

LOLOL

Impeached Trump said it, ya dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it." ~ Impeached Trump

Like I always say, there's no dumber creature slithering on the Earth than a conservative.

And STILL they continue their futile attempt to obfuscate and derail the topic at hand.

Hey leftists...CROWDSTRIKE! :safetocomeoutff:

Well lookey there...there's that word again...CROWDSTRIKE

ONE PROBLEM: Crowdstrike admitted several months ago it WAS NEVER HIRED BY THE DNC TO ANALYZE THEIR SERVER, THA TTHEY NEVER DID LOOK AT THE SERVER, THEY NEVER CONFIRMED THE BOGUS NARRATIVE OF 'THE RUSSINA HACKE THE DNC SERVER'. Crowdstrike declared the DNC hired their PR DEPARTMENT to help them craft the narrative that it had been hacked.

Well lookey there...there's that word again...CROWDSTRIKE

ONE PROBLEM: Crowdstrike admitted several months ago it WAS NEVER HIRED BY THE DNC TO ANALYZE THEIR SERVER, THA TTHEY NEVER DID LOOK AT THE SERVER, THEY NEVER CONFIRMED THE BOGUS NARRATIVE OF 'THE RUSSINA HACKE THE DNC SERVER'. Crowdstrike declared the DNC hired their PR DEPARTMENT to help them craft the narrative that it had been hacked.

Yep, and their testimony-
FC18C75E-0BCB-48F3-88E8-1A2E1D08C8D6.png

But but but but the leftists say russia hacked the DNC server and hacked our election .

Where's the proof?

In the Mueller Report

In the FBI statement testifying to that fact

Forum List

Back