🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

Still a physical machine

There is hardware involved but you could never put your hands on a single virtual machine and carry it to the FBI lab for analysis.

If their running Hyper-V or VMWare, it would be easy to make a portable copy.

Even if they're running a physical server they can run a diskcopy utility to an external hard drive. Easy to do.

If Logging and/or auditing is turned on., all connections would have been logged.
Not without an ftp tool. Which means third party sw. and there would be a footprint .

C'mon, stop trying to pretend that you know something about computers. FTP is not needed at all. It's rather outdated anyway. (I still use it for some things, but I'm an old fashion command-line type of guy).
Accept the internet is my business and dude without the ftp, you ain’t getting nothing
Honestly it depends on the attack type, vulnerability found to use and requirements of vulnerability exploitation.

Ftp is for file transfer but I dot know any using it for hacks.

who ever said the DNC was on AWS vs. Azure vs. their own cloud?

I never said what service they used. They're all pretty much have the same functionality. I was going to let "vs. their own cloud" slide, but one of the advantaged of using one of these services is the company no longer has to worry about physically maintaining a network. All you need is a good internet connection.

as for AWS, i've got my own rackmount server at home

They all offer dedicated server services too. Renting rack mounted servers, an actual physical device that could be pulled off the rack and inspected at a different location. But that's not what the DNC had, so I've read.
which defeats the original question of HOW they are configured.

they had an image.

really? amazon passes those out? microsoft? rackspace? not normally but i suppose this would be an exception. but to get an "image" of 140 servers in their overall network configuration would be quite interesting.

goodnight now.

They're configured through an admin console, where you create machines, choosing from a variety of OS and hardware options.

140 images of the hard drives. Again through the console.

They sell or rent those.
Eh the number of drives would depend on the number of "snapshots" being the term you are looking for, and size of drives. 1 per a drive is kinda... Stupid.

The snapshot or imagine is an exact duplicate of the hard drive. Now it is possible to attach more than one volume of course.......
I usually refer to snapshot of a vm. The drive itself you just back up. Guess you could snapshot it depending on software used.

I never said what service they used. They're all pretty much have the same functionality. I was going to let "vs. their own cloud" slide, but one of the advantaged of using one of these services is the company no longer has to worry about physically maintaining a network. All you need is a good internet connection.

They all offer dedicated server services too. Renting rack mounted servers, an actual physical device that could be pulled off the rack and inspected at a different location. But that's not what the DNC had, so I've read.
which defeats the original question of HOW they are configured.

they had an image.

really? amazon passes those out? microsoft? rackspace? not normally but i suppose this would be an exception. but to get an "image" of 140 servers in their overall network configuration would be quite interesting.

goodnight now.

They're configured through an admin console, where you create machines, choosing from a variety of OS and hardware options.

140 images of the hard drives. Again through the console.

They sell or rent those.
Eh the number of drives would depend on the number of "snapshots" being the term you are looking for, and size of drives. 1 per a drive is kinda... Stupid.

The snapshot or imagine is an exact duplicate of the hard drive. Now it is possible to attach more than one volume of course.......
I usually refer to snapshot of a vm. The drive itself you just back up. Guess you could snapshot it depending on software used.

Okay then. I think they call those templates as well. The AWS database service uses the term snapshot for a db backup too.

THAT is the one word that set the democrats hair on fire..."CROWDSTRIKE".

It was in the TRANSCRIPT!

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

So how did the FBI know that the "russians" "Hacked" the server?

CROWDSTRIKE told them so.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you start doing desperate & illogical things?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

Would your eyeballs start bugging out of your head?

Hey democrats...CROWDSTRIKE!!! :50:

It's all over but the :206:

There's the original post shills...where does it make such claims?
Poor guy ^^^ now he's mumbling to himself. <smh>
Beta males SMH lol

There is hardware involved but you could never put your hands on a single virtual machine and carry it to the FBI lab for analysis.

Even if they're running a physical server they can run a diskcopy utility to an external hard drive. Easy to do.

If Logging and/or auditing is turned on., all connections would have been logged.
Not without an ftp tool. Which means third party sw. and there would be a footprint .

C'mon, stop trying to pretend that you know something about computers. FTP is not needed at all. It's rather outdated anyway. (I still use it for some things, but I'm an old fashion command-line type of guy).
Accept the internet is my business and dude without the ftp, you ain’t getting nothing

I guess that HTTP & HTTPS are above your level.
Nothing to do with bandwidth

Honestly it depends on the attack type, vulnerability found to use and requirements of vulnerability exploitation.

Well the internet is to small in bandwidth to transmit files that large. I’m telling you, no one hacked shit

Well the internet is to small in bandwidth to transmit files that large. I’m telling you, no one hacked shit
Files what large?

What are you babbling about?

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

Rumors Swirling: Crowdstrike’s Assertion Russians Hacked DNC Faces Scrutiny – Carter Page Weighs In

Crowdstrike has never proven that they could have identified Russia as the entity who hacked the DNC before the 2016 election.
Crowdstrike’s only move is to prove that their software can identify hackers and they can’t.
The Russian Hacking Hoax which is a story that has a shelf life and will be weaponized (again) for 2020.

Crowdstrike is nothing more than THERANOS (Google it.) on steroids. The company Crowdstrike claimed their antivirus software could not only find a hack, but could tell you WHO was responsible. This is false. Malware is just a series of text files. If you open the file and see Beatles Lyrics, that does not in any way make a case for attribution. It is that simple. Just like THERANOS, they don’t have a working product. Never did.

In July 2015 Google invested $100 million into Crowdstrike

Google Capital, the two-year-old growth equity arm of search giant Google (GOOG), announced its first security investment on Monday morning.​

The fund has pumped $100 million into cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike. It was joined by cloud computing company Rackspace (RAX), which is a customer, and the firm’s existing investors Accel and Warburg Pincus. The new infusion represents a Series C round for the Irvine, Calif.-based company, bringing its total funding raised to date to $156 million.​

Crowdstrike admitted this on their website.

At about this same time, the media reported in February of 2015 (four months before Trump even announced running for POTUS) the Intel community was advising Congress and the White House on the issue and extent of Russian hacking and blaming Russian hacking (going as far back as 2012) on Ukraine aggression.

The only firm that investigated the DNC emails that were released by WikiLeaks was Crowdstrike.

How was Crowdstrike able to determine that in 2015 the Russians hacked Congress because they were upset about Ukraine and then a year later claim Russians hacked the DNC because they didn’t like Hillary Clinton?

If the Mueller team and the FBI did not inspect the DNC server, then how can they know that the server was hacked?

Rumors Swirling: Crowdstrike’s Assertion Russians Hacked DNC Faces Scrutiny – Carter Page Weighs In

Crowdstrike has never proven that they could have identified Russia as the entity who hacked the DNC before the 2016 election.
Crowdstrike’s only move is to prove that their software can identify hackers and they can’t.
The Russian Hacking Hoax which is a story that has a shelf life and will be weaponized (again) for 2020.

Crowdstrike is nothing more than THERANOS (Google it.) on steroids. The company Crowdstrike claimed their antivirus software could not only find a hack, but could tell you WHO was responsible. This is false. Malware is just a series of text files. If you open the file and see Beatles Lyrics, that does not in any way make a case for attribution. It is that simple. Just like THERANOS, they don’t have a working product. Never did.

Google Capital, the two-year-old growth equity arm of search giant Google (GOOG), announced its first security investment on Monday morning.​

The fund has pumped $100 million into cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike. It was joined by cloud computing company Rackspace (RAX), which is a customer, and the firm’s existing investors Accel and Warburg Pincus. The new infusion represents a Series C round for the Irvine, Calif.-based company, bringing its total funding raised to date to $156 million.​

At about this same time, the media reported in February of 2015 (four months before Trump even announced running for POTUS) the Intel community was advising Congress and the White House on the issue and extent of Russian hacking and blaming Russian hacking (going as far back as 2012) on Ukraine aggression.

The only firm that investigated the DNC emails that were released by WikiLeaks was Crowdstrike.

How was Crowdstrike able to determine that in 2015 the Russians hacked Congress because they were upset about Ukraine and then a year later claim Russians hacked the DNC because they didn’t like Hillary Clinton?

If the Mueller team and the FBI did not inspect the DNC server, then how can they know that the server was hacked?

The Gateway Pundit is not a reliable source.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

. . . .

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.

This Crowdstrike hoax is brought to you by Putin's useful idiots.

GOP-chairman.jpg

Russian asset Donald Trump was fed this hoax about Crowdstrike by Putin when they were in Helsinki. That's why Trump won't allow the interpreter's notes to be made public.

"I'm the most transparent President in history!"

This Crowdstrike hoax is brought to you by Putin's useful idiots.

GOP-chairman.jpg
You really have it baaaaaddd.

Russian asset Donald Trump was fed this hoax about Crowdstrike by Putin when they were in Helsinki. That's why Trump won't allow the interpreter's notes to be made public.

Show us the evidence in the investigations that Trump was proven a Russian asset. I’ll be waiting...

Show us the evidence in the investigations that Trump was proven a Russian asset. I’ll be waiting...
Show us the evidence the Crowdstrike server is in the Ukraine, as Comrade Trump claimed after talking to his boss in Helsinki.

Show us the evidence the Crowdstrike server is in the Ukraine, as Comrade Trump claimed after talking to his boss in Helsinki.
He is what he actually said-

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike," Trump said during his July 25 call with Volodymyr Zelensky. "I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation."

He never claimed they absolutely had it. He asked them to investigate whether it could be there.
Now, let’s see you post the evidence found in the investigations that Trump was/is a Russian asset.
(Which is pretty laughable assertion to begin with, since they made up such lewd stories about him, according to Steele’s debunked dossier)

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike," Trump said during his July 25 call with Volodymyr Zelensky. "I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation."

He never claimed they absolutely had it. He asked them to investigate whether it could be there.
"The server, they say Ukraine has it."

"They" is Putin.

Trump is one stupid credulous motherfucker.

He's a useful idiot, and so are you.

The Gateway Pundit is not a reliable source.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

. . . .

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.
And Crowdstrike is? It was cofounded by Dmitri Alperovitch and heavily funded by Google. Crowdstrike was also a Hillary Clinton Campaign contractor like Fusion GPS was. The FBI never examined the DNC servers because the DNC refused to allow them. All we have for it is the word of a Hillary Clinton Campaign Contractor, and she is the same one that purchased the fraudulent Steele Dossier that you guys all told us was the very gold standard of intelligence, vouched for by the FBI, the same folks that now vouch for Crowdstrike.

CrowdStrike has a known history of falsely blaming Russia. Crowdstrike CoFounder Dmitri Alperovitch hates Putin. They released a report stating that Russian government-affiliated group Fancy Bear had hacked a Ukrainian artillery app. They concluded that Russia had used the hack to cause large losses to Ukrainian artillery units.

The International Institute for Strategic Studies rejected CrowdStrike's assessment of hacking causing losses to Ukrainian artillery units, saying that their data on Ukrainian D30 howitzer losses was misused by CrowdStrike in their report. The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense also rejected the CrowdStrike report, stating that actual artillery losses were much smaller than what was reported by CrowdStrike and were not associated with [Russian hacking at all.

Until Crowdstrike proves they accurately assessed the hardrives and discloses their methodology supporting their conclusions, none need to take their claims seriously.

"The server, they say Ukraine has it."

"They" is Putin.

Trump is one stupid credulous motherfucker.

He's a useful idiot, and so are you.
Oh, really. You know this how? You read minds?

repeated from post above, after you had posted I had edited-
Now, let’s see you post the evidence found in the investigations that Trump was/is a Russian asset.
(Which is pretty laughable assertion to begin with, since they made up such lewd stories about him, according to Steele’s debunked dossier)

Trump's ego cannot handle that he got a leg up by Putin and would not be President today if not for his hero, who he has always worshiped.

So when his hero Putin told Comrade Trump he had nothing to do with rigging the 2016 election for him, Trump so desperately wanted to bleev him. Which is why he grabbed onto Putin's Crowdstrike hoax so desperately.

Trump's ego and stupidity led directly to his impeachment.

The man is a birther, for chrissakes. You idiots elected a fucking birther. A creduloid. A moron.

You voted for a total dumbass.

Trump's ego cannot handle that he got a leg up by Putin and would not be President today if not for his hero, who he has always worshiped.

So when his hero Putin told Comrade Trump he had nothing to do with rigging the 2016 election for him, Trump so desperately wanted to bleev him. Which is why he grabbed onto Putin's Crowdstrike hoax so desperately.

Trump's ego and stupidity led directly to his impeachment.

The man is a birther, for chrissakes. You idiots elected a fucking birther. A creduloid. A moron.

You voted for a total dumbass.
See post #618. By the way, I didn’t vote for Trump. ;)

Forum List

Back