🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

who ever said the DNC was on AWS vs. Azure vs. their own cloud?

I never said what service they used. They're all pretty much have the same functionality. I was going to let "vs. their own cloud" slide, but one of the advantaged of using one of these services is the company no longer has to worry about physically maintaining a network. All you need is a good internet connection.

as for AWS, i've got my own rackmount server at home

They all offer dedicated server services too. Renting rack mounted servers, an actual physical device that could be pulled off the rack and inspected at a different location. But that's not what the DNC had, so I've read.

I never said what service they used. They're all pretty much have the same functionality. I was going to let "vs. their own cloud" slide, but one of the advantaged of using one of these services is the company no longer has to worry about physically maintaining a network. All you need is a good internet connection.

They all offer dedicated server services too. Renting rack mounted servers, an actual physical device that could be pulled off the rack and inspected at a different location. But that's not what the DNC had, so I've read.
which defeats the original question of HOW they are configured.

they had an image.

really? amazon passes those out? microsoft? rackspace? not normally but i suppose this would be an exception. but to get an "image" of 140 servers in their overall network configuration would be quite interesting.

goodnight now.

they had an image.

really? amazon passes those out? microsoft? rackspace? not normally but i suppose this would be an exception. but to get an "image" of 140 servers in their overall network configuration would be quite interesting.

goodnight now.

They're configured through an admin console, where you create machines, choosing from a variety of OS and hardware options.

140 images of the hard drives. Again through the console.

They sell or rent those.

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They're configured through an admin console, where you create machines, choosing from a variety of OS and hardware options.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine
Which does not exist in the Ukraine, as Birther Donald was led to bleev by Putin. :lol:

This just in: An image of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate has been found on the Ukrainian DNC server!

Mueller found quite a bit of evidence of collusion and some obstruction. This is course this inquiry is about his blackmailing foreign leaders into giving him dirt on opponents. A real no no. And he can't plead ignorance because the Russian nothing was the same change. Colluding getting help from foreigners and abuse of power.
Like I said, it's different when you do it.
All the Democrats have done in the last 30 years is have consensual b******... Republicans have been a never-ending lying scumbag scam and disaster.... Thanks for Wrecking the middle class with these tax rates Tama yes and I'll corrupt bubble and bust and recession, allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever and then another corrupt GOP World depression. Now you've screwed up Iran based on idiocy, given North Korea everything they wanted, ditto Putin, and now this. he gets elected again that will be the end of respect around the world.
See what I mean. Nothing found on Trump but you won't move on yet you expect others to do what you suggest even though you won't.
Whatever.... The problem is Democrats never do any of this stuff. They are politicians not scumbag businessman failure fraud idiot at this point.go back and read that daily beast article on what Mueller found there's plenty of evidence of obstruction and collusion and conspiracy but Mueller did not believe he could indict a sitting president and basically said Congress should look into it. So they are. He's a scumbag idiot. Google Trump collusion and obstruction in the Mueller report.
*cough* kavanaugh
And you are simply full of shit and a 1 sided asshole.
kavanaugh what, dingbat? some lady said he assaulted her in high school and really wanted to tell her story and she was a highly respected woman. Why does the Republican Party have to nominate perverts frauds Hipocrites? That's the real question. Supreme Court judges senators representatives andpresidents for crying out loud. Probably because recently they have to be bought off scumbag morons. It's very bad for the psyche.

Trump-Putin.jpg

So you're telling me you didn't interfere in the election to help me and that the DNC server is in the Ukraine. I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

Minutes later...

trump-helsinki.jpg

"I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be."

All the Democrats have done in the last 30 years is have consensual b******... Republicans have been a never-ending lying scumbag scam and disaster.... Thanks for Wrecking the middle class with these tax rates Tama yes and I'll corrupt bubble and bust and recession, allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever and then another corrupt GOP World depression. Now you've screwed up Iran based on idiocy, given North Korea everything they wanted, ditto Putin, and now this. he gets elected again that will be the end of respect around the world.
See what I mean. Nothing found on Trump but you won't move on yet you expect others to do what you suggest even though you won't.
Whatever.... The problem is Democrats never do any of this stuff. They are politicians not scumbag businessman failure fraud idiot at this point.go back and read that daily beast article on what Mueller found there's plenty of evidence of obstruction and collusion and conspiracy but Mueller did not believe he could indict a sitting president and basically said Congress should look into it. So they are. He's a scumbag idiot. Google Trump collusion and obstruction in the Mueller report.
*cough* kavanaugh
kavanaugh what, dingbat? some lady said he assaulted her in high school and really wanted to tell her story and she was a highly respected woman. Why does the Republican Party have to nominate perverts frauds Hipocrites? That's the real question. Supreme Court judges senators representatives andpresidents for crying out loud. Probably because recently they have to be bought off scumbag morons. It's very bad for the psyche.
And he wasn’t respected? Dude, do you hear yourself?

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

There is hardware involved but you could never put your hands on a single virtual machine and carry it to the FBI lab for analysis.

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

There is hardware involved but you could never put your hands on a single virtual machine and carry it to the FBI lab for analysis.
Didn't I tell you you are trying to explain the cloud to someone who needs help programming his voicemail?

"It's a series of tubes..."

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Eh the number of drives would depend on the number of "snapshots" being the term you are looking for, and size of drives. 1 per a drive is kinda... Stupid.

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

If their running Hyper-V or VMWare, it would be easy to make a portable copy.

Even if they're running a physical server they can run a diskcopy utility to an external hard drive. Easy to do.

If Logging and/or auditing is turned on., all connections would have been logged.

*cough* kavanaugh
I'm sure you said something. I know cause it made me stop paying attention to you.

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

Didn't I tell you you are trying to explain the cloud to someone who needs help programming his voicemail?

"It's a series of tubes..."

U did.

:abgg2q.jpg:

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

Why not?

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

Even if they're running a physical server they can run a diskcopy utility to an external hard drive. Easy to do.

If Logging and/or auditing is turned on., all connections would have been logged.

All of that is true.

they had an image.

goodnight now.

They sell or rent those.
Still a physical machine

Not without an ftp tool. Which means third party sw. and there would be a footprint .

Forum List

Back