🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

which server did the russian's hack then? how did clowdstrike go back through and find their IP address? and the third party software?
The DNC server and the podesta server. Hilarious. And you are an interested GOP voter. You people know absolutely nothing. Just garbage propaganda.... Hillary's server was not hacked. At least there is no evidence it was. The whole thing is one big irrelevant piece of s***. And our pathetic media spent 60% of its coverage of the election on it. you people are all sure she was covering up something but you have no idea what it is and neither does anybody else LOL aaarrrggghhh......
Wait everyone is saying the virtual servers 140 of them. You all can’t keep your story straight
Yes 140 servers I am no computer expert and don't want to be thanks. the point is it has all been investigated multiple times and nothing is ever found but stupid irrelevant emails between staffers and GOP garbage propaganda. so you people have to believe now that our institutions are corrupt and only the scumbag orange clown can save us. Poor America.
This same "instutition" says Trump did othing wrong on the phone call. This institution says Trump didn't collude with Russia.

Yet...
That's attorney general Barr who is a scumbag sycophant. Certainly not FBI agents. He is a political guy who'll say anything Trump wants to. He's supposed to be independent to a great extent. It's difficult when working for criminal.
AH - so the people who don't say what you want are political scumbags, yet that who say what you want end the conversation.

how come you can doubt the opposing sides objectivity yet it's a foul when others do? can't live by your own rules? gotta have your "escape exceptions"?

It is still 140 servers. Now even you dupes are lying

Whether it's 140 or 1400 matters little. This is a virtual server SYSTEM.

Various parts of it were distributed among numerous machines in a server farm. And those machines have been since reconfigured as is the nature of the "cloud".

That is why an IMAGE was done...which is a copy of everything ON that virtual server...before it changes
It simply means you are clueless about IT.
Like you are about political reality and the facts. All this has been investigated and it's over.
then trump has been investigated, it's over. mueller found nothing.
the justice department found nothing and said his phone call was just fine. this is over.

these are your standards i'm simply applying to others in the same situation. we still cool here?
Mueller found quite a bit of evidence of collusion and some obstruction. This is course this inquiry is about his blackmailing foreign leaders into giving him dirt on opponents. A real no no. And he can't plead ignorance because the Russian nothing was the same change. Colluding getting help from foreigners and abuse of power.

Various parts of it were distributed among numerous machines in a server farm. And those machines have been since reconfigured as is the nature of the "cloud".

That is why an IMAGE was done...which is a copy of everything ON that virtual server...before it changes
Like you are about political reality and the facts. All this has been investigated and it's over.
the justice department found nothing and said his phone call was just fine. this is over.

these are your standards i'm simply applying to others in the same situation. we still cool here?
Those are no longer the standards. Republicans investigating Benghazi 8 separate times for 4 years and 2 election cycles changed all that. The new standard means we still have 6 investigations to go. Get comfy, we're just gittin' started. :mm:

Mueller found quite a bit of evidence of collusion and some obstruction. This is course this inquiry is about his blackmailing foreign leaders into giving him dirt on opponents. A real no no. And he can't plead ignorance because the Russian nothing was the same change. Colluding getting help from foreigners and abuse of power.
Like I said, it's different when you do it.

All the Democrats have done in the last 30 years is have consensual b******... Republicans have been a never-ending lying scumbag scam and disaster.... Thanks for Wrecking the middle class with these tax rates Tama yes and I'll corrupt bubble and bust and recession, allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever and then another corrupt GOP World depression. Now you've screwed up Iran based on idiocy, given North Korea everything they wanted, ditto Putin, and now this. he gets elected again that will be the end of respect around the world.

All the Democrats have done in the last 30 years is have consensual b******... Republicans have been a never-ending lying scumbag scam and disaster.... Thanks for Wrecking the middle class with these tax rates Tama yes and I'll corrupt bubble and bust and recession, allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever and then another corrupt GOP World depression. Now you've screwed up Iran based on idiocy, given North Korea everything they wanted, ditto Putin, and now this. he gets elected again that will be the end of respect around the world.
See what I mean. Nothing found on Trump but you won't move on yet you expect others to do what you suggest even though you won't.

See what I mean. Nothing found on Trump but you won't move on yet you expect others to do what you suggest even though you won't.
Whatever.... The problem is Democrats never do any of this stuff. They are politicians not scumbag businessman failure fraud idiot at this point.go back and read that daily beast article on what Mueller found there's plenty of evidence of obstruction and collusion and conspiracy but Mueller did not believe he could indict a sitting president and basically said Congress should look into it. So they are. He's a scumbag idiot. Google Trump collusion and obstruction in the Mueller report.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...LEAc&usg=AOvVaw3vy7trpX1vub3c1ufd2_Gb&ampcf=1
See you there was plenty found on Trump in the Mueller report. Collusion and obstruction. The impeachment is about him blackmailing the president of Ukraine in order to get dirt on Biden. Besides the fact it's discredited totally. Just makes up stuff the famous what about strategy. poor America.

See if the “judge” had any validity or authority then the documents would be seized and provided. He doesn’t, they aren’t and won’t
They are just stalling as much as possible. Because they don't like being impeached. Tough luck. He deserves it.
This impeachment is your one shot
It will go to the Senate and Trump will go to the white house in 2021 for a second term and no more chances of democrats trying for another impeachment. Dumbass dems should have waited until after Trump won a second term.
I believe their point is to win the election in 2020
They aren't going to win in 2020 and the Hillairous thing about it democrats know they aren't going to win that's why they went with impeachment bullshit.

Dem platform to frame Trump and impeach him. Winning Presidency secondary.
Tell that to America at the fireside

Whatever.... The problem is Democrats never do any of this stuff. They are politicians not scumbag businessman failure fraud idiot at this point.go back and read that daily beast article on what Mueller found there's plenty of evidence of obstruction and collusion and conspiracy but Mueller did not believe he could indict a sitting president and basically said Congress should look into it. So they are. He's a scumbag idiot. Google Trump collusion and obstruction in the Mueller report.
*cough* kavanaugh
And you are simply full of shit and a 1 sided asshole.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...LEAc&usg=AOvVaw3vy7trpX1vub3c1ufd2_Gb&ampcf=1
See you there was plenty found on Trump in the Mueller report. Collusion and obstruction. The impeachment is about him blackmailing the president of Ukraine in order to get dirt on Biden. Besides the fact it's discredited totally. Just makes up stuff the famous what about strategy. poor America.
yes, and the Justice Dept cleared him and that phone call. you don't like it, so now its barr covering for his buddy.

only when hillary deletes 33k mails, looks to alter header information, bleachbits hard drives, you and far too many others go "well, FBI cleared her - MOVE ON!".

when trump does those things, let me know and i promise you i'll be on his ass just like hillary. you see, unlike you, i don't determine right and wrong based on "my side / your side". it should be the same for both. what you feel one side can't do, or can do, the other can't, or can as well. it's this "we can but you can't cause.... well cause" that causes our divides.

so you won't allow others to go DOJ helped Hillary! cause you call it bullshit, but you run to that very same "bullshit" when the same DOJ clears people you hate.

you know it, you just won't man up and admit it.

yes, and the Justice Dept cleared him and that phone call. you don't like it, so now its barr covering for his buddy.

only when hillary deletes 33k mails, looks to alter header information, bleachbits hard drives, you and far too many others go "well, FBI cleared her - MOVE ON!".

when trump does those things, let me know and i promise you i'll be on his ass just like hillary. you see, unlike you, i don't determine right and wrong based on "my side / your side". it should be the same for both. what you feel one side can't do, or can do, the other can't, or can as well. it's this "we can but you can't cause.... well cause" that causes our divides.

so you won't allow others to go DOJ helped Hillary! cause you call it bullshit, but you run to that very same "bullshit" when the same DOJ clears people you hate.

Those emails were personal emails that lawyers agreed were personal. You have a huge cover-up but you have nothing worth covering up. Pathetic conspiracy theories....the doj did not clear him Mueller did not clear him, only the scumbag attorney general cleared him LOL.... But carry on, your detailed knowledge about an imaginary scandal just show how brainwashed you are. All investigated nothing found but GOP propaganda repeated endlessly for the chumps....

Trump has already done those things, it's just the Democrats don't have a propaganda machine to make a big deal about nothing and the typical, super duper.

Trump has already done those things, it's just the Democrats don't have a propaganda machine to make a big deal about nothing and the typical, super duper.

Of course they do, you folks parrot their lies all day every fay.
You STILL haven't sourced your claim that the FBI inspected Hillary's servers.

Those emails were personal emails that lawyers agreed were personal. You have a huge cover-up but you have nothing worth covering up. Pathetic conspiracy theories....the doj did not clear him Mueller did not clear him, only the scumbag attorney general cleared him LOL.... But carry on, your detailed knowledge about an imaginary scandal just show how brainwashed you are. All investigated nothing found but GOP propaganda repeated endlessly for the chumps....
how do you know this? the only way i can see it is you choose to believe it. but it does illustrate my point to you - the DOJ won't go after her, so she's cool. yet the same DOJ clears trump, and they're criminial scum covering for each other.

don't you find that convenient? you sure don't allow that thought process to come YOUR way now do you?

for personal mail you don't look to alter e-mail headers. this is information stored in every e-mail to say who sent it, from what server it came from, who it went to, ip addresses and so forth. why would she send her IT guy out to ask how to change that?

you don't. not for personal mail.

she then sent paper copies only to the committee asking for this info. well in paper you can alter what you want and print. you can't do that with header info.

she then deleted the very mails she was asked for and bleachbit the drives.

to allow all this you have to give a TON of leeway. this very same leeway you REFUSE to give trump. for me, i'd refuse to give ANYONE even my family leeway for these actions. when asked to turn things over you do - anything less and any destruction of it is 100% inexcusable.

for any of us. you, me, her, trump. the pope. i don't care. you don't do this.

Comey didn't clear hillary either now did he? he simply said "oops, she didn't mean to" and these are for things that would put ANY OF US IN JAIL, rightfully so or otherwise.

what i am after is a common standard we all live and judge by and you refuse to do that. you want your rules and people to believe the best in your views/side while you ONLY see the worst in others.

that - whether you will ever understand OR admit it - is the core of our divide. trying to force other to live under rules you refuse to live by yourself.

keep riding that merry go round and spinning it. you know i have to think you're full of shit, and by now you should know i ain't buying your whiney ass crap either. if you want people to follow rules, you need to follow them also.

if no prosecution from the gov means you didn't do it for hillary, then it's the same for trump. making up excuses to be "different" reinforces my point that you refuse to live under your own standards.

OF WHICH is the root of our divide.

democrats have 90% of the media. not my fault they cry wolf by the hour and lie so people have tuned them out.

democrats have 90% of the media. not my fault they cry wolf by the hour and lie so people have tuned them out.
yes yes of course super duper. Democrats also control every respected media outlet around the world and law enforcement. A huge conspiracy for which you have absolutely no evidence. Sorry about the truth....

yes yes of course super duper. Democrats also control every respected media outlet around the world and law enforcement. A huge conspiracy for which you have absolutely no evidence. Sorry about the truth....
Sharyl attkisson has a list of almost 100 mistakes, lies or otherwise by the media against trump.

Here is your queue to discredit her.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back