🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

Fake subpoenas carry no legal effect. Nixon had done things and admitted it, Trump is being “prove yourself innocent” witch hunted.

You and every other Trumpublican can believe they're fake if you want to. That just makes it funnier. This ruling has been appealed of course, and it's resolution is being expedited.

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats

Nixon didn't admit to shit until those subpoenaed tapes were finally released.
See when lower rung judges say that Trump must do things, he does not listen and over half of America supports him. Nobody voted for a piss ass judge.
42 percent, brainwashed functional morons support him. And the greedy rich idiots....
This is no actual “server”

It was a cloud based system

that would mean like 1400 servers
so where was the data in an actual cloud? you have no clue you fool. It's still a server, a physical machine. if you think data is stored in open space, it's next to your brain.
It is still 140 servers. Now even you dupes are lying
which server did the russian's hack then? how did clowdstrike go back through and find their IP address? and the third party software?
The DNC server and the podesta server. Hilarious. And you are an interested GOP voter. You people know absolutely nothing. Just garbage propaganda.... Hillary's server was not hacked. At least there is no evidence it was. The whole thing is one big irrelevant piece of s***. And our pathetic media spent 60% of its coverage of the election on it. you people are all sure she was covering up something but you have no idea what it is and neither does anybody else LOL aaarrrggghhh......
Wait everyone is saying the virtual servers 140 of them. You all can’t keep your story straight

so where was the data in a actual cloud? you have no clue you fool. It's still a server, a physical machine. if you think data is stored in open space, it's next to your brain.

Dumbshit...it's on like 1400 machines...that's how the cloud works.

Gonna impound them all?

They image the hard drives...That's how THAT works.
this makes zero sense.

if they're cloud based, then they don't usually have access to these hard drives. the virtual machines can be loaded from an image but they will change soon after according to business needs. they would need to impound the entire cloud server farm if even possible depending on the cloud farm design to get them all, if they are indeed virtual.

what i am asking for is how you know there are 1400 servers OF WHICH would be "virtual" OF WHICH would be on a server farm large enough to hold 1400 virtual machines.

at this point you simply have zero clue as to what you are talking about so asking for a link to the server configuration is pointless because you have no idea how IT departments configure things to begin with.

now, can you tell me where you got the 1400 # from? that's a lot of servers for the DNC to be sure, virtual or otherwise.

It would be impractical to impound the whole farm and it would be impossible to slice out it a virtual server regardless of where the hardware is. You'd still need the virtualization software to allocate the CPU and Main memory to load the OS from the designated storage location. Then you'd still only be able to access the server remotely anyway.
But the question on 140 computers is... Which image did they have? Did the find ground 0? If you can't access the entire network, what exactly did they review?

An image, I hear.

Which image is now a valid question.

Last edited:

Whether it's 140 or 1400 matters little. This is a virtual server SYSTEM.

Various parts of it were distributed among numerous machines in a server farm. And those machines have been since reconfigured as is the nature of the "cloud".

That is why an IMAGE was done...which is a copy of everything ON that virtual server...before it changes
It simply means you are clueless about IT.

just stating facts what beta males do to themselves
The only people obsessed with anything are you snowflakes looking for a crime that never happened.
It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....
Great where are the Mueller indictments of Trump people who actually committed a crime while working with Trump?
Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all does your Wii Tia is pure crap, brainwash functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC server. - Google Search
yet none of these tell us how the DNC server farm was configured.

you attack people for asking questions and say they've not looked. i have. many times. your cute link here goes to stories around it but simply doesn't give the tech details of my question. if you can't answer it, fine. i can't find that info and it's quite likely that it doesn't exist.

which would be my point to Lesh who is saying it's all virtual, 1400 servers. great. where did he find this out?
He said 140 and you keep saying 1400. What the hell is wrong with you. I did my best call a computer expert LOL. All your relevant to reality. She has been totally cleared by everyone but your propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. James Comey is a big mouth idiot. He had nothing kept giving us updates on that investigation but never mentioned that Trump was being investigated. Unbelievable cretin. Typical GOP.
Lesh did sa 1400. You corrected that. I'll forgo the stereotypical insults.

Crowdstrike

You and every other Trumpublican can believe they're fake if you want to. That just makes it funnier. This ruling has been appealed of course, and it's resolution is being expedited.

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats

Nixon didn't admit to shit until those subpoenaed tapes were finally released.
See when lower rung judges say that Trump must do things, he does not listen and over half of America supports him. Nobody voted for a piss ass judge.
42 percent, brainwashed functional morons support him. And the greedy rich idiots....
This is no actual “server”

It was a cloud based system

that would mean like 1400 servers
so where was the data in an actual cloud? you have no clue you fool. It's still a server, a physical machine. if you think data is stored in open space, it's next to your brain.
which server did the russian's hack then? how did clowdstrike go back through and find their IP address? and the third party software?
The DNC server and the podesta server. Hilarious. And you are an interested GOP voter. You people know absolutely nothing. Just garbage propaganda.... Hillary's server was not hacked. At least there is no evidence it was. The whole thing is one big irrelevant piece of s***. And our pathetic media spent 60% of its coverage of the election on it. you people are all sure she was covering up something but you have no idea what it is and neither does anybody else LOL aaarrrggghhh......
Wait everyone is saying the virtual servers 140 of them. You all can’t keep your story straight
Yes 140 servers I am no computer expert and don't want to be thanks. the point is it has all been investigated multiple times and nothing is ever found but stupid irrelevant emails between staffers and GOP garbage propaganda. so you people have to believe now that our institutions are corrupt and only the scumbag orange clown can save us. Poor America.

It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....
Great where are the Mueller indictments of Trump people who actually committed a crime while working with Trump?
Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all does your Wii Tia is pure crap, brainwash functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC server. - Google Search

you attack people for asking questions and say they've not looked. i have. many times. your cute link here goes to stories around it but simply doesn't give the tech details of my question. if you can't answer it, fine. i can't find that info and it's quite likely that it doesn't exist.

which would be my point to Lesh who is saying it's all virtual, 1400 servers. great. where did he find this out?
He said 140 and you keep saying 1400. What the hell is wrong with you. I did my best call a computer expert LOL. All your relevant to reality. She has been totally cleared by everyone but your propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. James Comey is a big mouth idiot. He had nothing kept giving us updates on that investigation but never mentioned that Trump was being investigated. Unbelievable cretin. Typical GOP.
Brainwashed functional moron is a political insult not a personal one. The story of our time unfortunately

Yes 140 servers I am no computer expert and don't want to be thanks. the point is it has all been investigated multiple times and nothing is ever found but stupid irrelevant emails between staffers and GOP garbage propaganda. so you people have to believe now that our institutions are corrupt and only the scumbag orange clown can save us. Poor America.
We were told server, not servers, not virtual servers, server. What is it? Step up and be the man,

Brainwashed functional moron is a political insult not a personal one. The story of our time unfortunately
That's fine. I'm just digging for facts not attacks.

That's fine. I'm just digging for facts not attacks.
Story changes with every post

Did they have 140 snapshots and recreated a cloud based network?

This is very different than "an image" was sent.

See if the “judge” had any validity or authority then the documents would be seized and provided. He doesn’t, they aren’t and won’t
They are just stalling as much as possible. Because they don't like being impeached. Tough luck. He deserves it.
This impeachment is your one shot
It will go to the Senate and Trump will go to the white house in 2021 for a second term and no more chances of democrats trying for another impeachment. Dumbass dems should have waited until after Trump won a second term.

So much for pretend education.

"A cloud server is powerful physical or virtual infrastructure that performs application- and information-processing storage. Cloud servers are created using virtualization software to divide a physical (bare metal) server into multiple virtual servers. Organizations use an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) model to process workloads and store information. They can access virtual server functions remotely through an online interface."

What is a cloud server?

Moron's it's still a physical server that can be picked up, moved or whatever needs to be done. God you people are idiots

Even if they picked up the entire farm they would still have to run the virtualization software to access the server. They could only remote into the server anyway, it's virtual. Unless you just want what's on the virtual hard drive. (which is probably somewhere in a bank of SSD's)

LOL, the software is virtual and it creates separate pathways to the different users.. The FBI et al could do it in a second. Grow up

"A cloud server is powerful physical or virtual infrastructure that performs application- and information-processing storage. Cloud servers are created using virtualization software to divide a physical (bare metal) server into multiple virtual servers. Organizations use an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) model to process workloads and store information. They can access virtual server functions remotely through an online interface."

What is a cloud server?

Moron's it's still a physical server that can be picked up, moved or whatever needs to be done. God you people are idiots
Your tremendous understanding of the obvious is noted...

You're a proven liar son, you have no education.

140 servers for the second time. And here it is all explained what journalists and law enforcement around the world have found, as reported by the fine highly respected daily beast. Compared to your media it is perfect.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2R_WCn3q80ziPgkNOsop0G

Do you even know what a "cloud" based server is?
ask lesh, she thinks 1400 machines.

The "Cloud" terminology is nothing more than a sales tool. It is A server divided within, could be multiple servers depending on the storage needed. They are physical machines and NO the FBI never saw them.
they do what law enforcement always does they made a copy of the hard drive. Brainwashed functional morons. All investigated nothing there but GOP propaganda for ignoramuses like you. Everything you know is wrong garbage propaganda. Poor America

Source your claim that the FBI saw the hard drive liar.

What is a cloud server?

Even if they picked up the entire farm they would still have to run the virtualization software to access the server. They could only remote into the server anyway, it's virtual. Unless you just want what's on the virtual hard drive. (which is probably somewhere in a bank of SSD's)

LOL, the server is a machine, it has mass. You're an idiot.

This same "instutition" says Trump did othing wrong on the phone call. This institution says Trump didn't collude with Russia.

Yet...

Various parts of it were distributed among numerous machines in a server farm. And those machines have been since reconfigured as is the nature of the "cloud".

That is why an IMAGE was done...which is a copy of everything ON that virtual server...before it changes
Like you are about political reality and the facts. All this has been investigated and it's over.

This same "instutition" says Trump did othing wrong on the phone call. This institution says Trump didn't collude with Russia.

Yet...
That's attorney general Barr who is a scumbag sycophant. Certainly not FBI agents. He is a political guy who'll say anything Trump wants to. He's supposed to be independent to a great extent. It's difficult when working for criminal.

See if the “judge” had any validity or authority then the documents would be seized and provided. He doesn’t, they aren’t and won’t
They are just stalling as much as possible. Because they don't like being impeached. Tough luck. He deserves it.
This impeachment is your one shot
It will go to the Senate and Trump will go to the white house in 2021 for a second term and no more chances of democrats trying for another impeachment. Dumbass dems should have waited until after Trump won a second term.
I believe their point is to win the election in 2020 with what is revealed by this inquiry. When it gets on TV we'll see what happens. Right now 52% want to throw him out. When it gets to 75% all kinds of stuff happens lol we shall see. At any rate I think he is weakened for the election. Only people who only listen to Fox and Rush will be left.

Like you are about political reality and the facts. All this has been investigated and it's over.
then trump has been investigated, it's over. mueller found nothing.
the justice department found nothing and said his phone call was just fine. this is over.

these are your standards i'm simply applying to others in the same situation. we still cool here?

Forum List

Back