🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

See if the “judge” had any validity or authority then the documents would be seized and provided. He doesn’t, they aren’t and won’t

I guess you haven't read your own topic. It's non-stop jeering and laughing at your dumb ass.

You mean panic and fear disguised as laughing and jeering :)

Can you even imagine being hanged in utter disgrace for treason against your own country? Your name going down in history as filth? (judas...benedict arnold...adam schiff...nancy pelosi). Where your great grandchildren change their last names because they are ashamed of you.

so where was the data in a actual cloud? you have no clue you fool. It's still a server, a physical machine. if you think data is stored in open space, it's next to your brain.

Dumbshit...it's on like 1400 machines...that's how the cloud works.

Gonna impound them all?

They image the hard drives...That's how THAT works.

just stating facts what beta males do to themselves
The only people obsessed with anything are you snowflakes looking for a crime that never happened.
It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....
Great where are the Mueller indictments of Trump people who actually committed a crime while working with Trump?
Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all does your Wii Tia is pure crap, brainwash functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC server. - Google Search
yet none of these tell us how the DNC server farm was configured.

you attack people for asking questions and say they've not looked. i have. many times. your cute link here goes to stories around it but simply doesn't give the tech details of my question. if you can't answer it, fine. i can't find that info and it's quite likely that it doesn't exist.

which would be my point to Lesh who is saying it's all virtual, 1400 servers. great. where did he find this out?
140 servers for the second time. And here it is all explained what journalists and law enforcement around the world have found, as reported by the fine highly respected daily beast. Compared to your media it is perfect.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2R_WCn3q80ziPgkNOsop0G

Do you even know what a "cloud" based server is?

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.
The FBI cannot investigate the server unless they have it physically

An “image” will not do

"A cloud server is powerful physical or virtual infrastructure that performs application- and information-processing storage. Cloud servers are created using virtualization software to divide a physical (bare metal) server into multiple virtual servers. Organizations use an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) model to process workloads and store information. They can access virtual server functions remotely through an online interface."

What is a cloud server?

Moron's it's still a physical server that can be picked up, moved or whatever needs to be done. God you people are idiots

so where was the data in a actual cloud? you have no clue you fool. It's still a server, a physical machine. if you think data is stored in open space, it's next to your brain.

Gonna impound them all?

no it isn't. but thanks for playing.

so the russian's hacked 1400 machines? see fool, there are data files stored on hard drives. and if you think the russian's went through 1400 machines, well tool you are. They didn't get into any. BTW, Crowdstrike stated they looked at the DNC server, hmmmmmm

And crowdstrike was hired by the DNC. so they investigated themselves. so you're saying that's cool huh? nope

It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....
Great where are the Mueller indictments of Trump people who actually committed a crime while working with Trump?
Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all does your Wii Tia is pure crap, brainwash functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC server. - Google Search

you attack people for asking questions and say they've not looked. i have. many times. your cute link here goes to stories around it but simply doesn't give the tech details of my question. if you can't answer it, fine. i can't find that info and it's quite likely that it doesn't exist.

which would be my point to Lesh who is saying it's all virtual, 1400 servers. great. where did he find this out?
140 servers for the second time. And here it is all explained what journalists and law enforcement around the world have found, as reported by the fine highly respected daily beast. Compared to your media it is perfect.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2R_WCn3q80ziPgkNOsop0G

ask lesh, she thinks 1400 machines.

Just to clarify, it is AG Barr that is not providing the documents from Mueller's investigation that Congress has requested.
And congress, just like children, don’t always get what they stamp their foot about. A “congressional Request” is not the end all and be all and creates no incumbency for compliance

Their subpoena's do. Nixon found that out in 1974 a few days before he had to resign.
Fake subpoenas carry no legal effect. Nixon had done things and admitted it, Trump is being “prove yourself innocent” witch hunted.

You and every other Trumpublican can believe they're fake if you want to. That just makes it funnier. This ruling has been appealed of course, and it's resolution is being expedited.

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats

Nixon didn't admit to shit until those subpoenaed tapes were finally released.
See when lower rung judges say that Trump must do things, he does not listen and over half of America supports him. Nobody voted for a piss ass judge.

He may not have listened, but his lawyers did and as expected, filed an appeal. The injunction was granted but not on the merits of the case. Will the appeals court agree or disagree? Nixon lost in the SC 9-0, so I think the appeals court will go with the precedent. Eventually Trumpybear will have to appeal to the SC where if they take it, at best, he looses 7-2

The "Cloud" terminology is nothing more than a sales tool. It is A server divided within, could be multiple servers depending on the storage needed. They are physical machines and NO the FBI never saw them.

The "Cloud" terminology is nothing more than a sales tool. It is A server divided within, could be multiple servers depending on the storage needed. They are physical machines and NO the FBI never saw them.
usually a cloud is only a back up, and actual data is stored on the main server. just saying

This is no actual “server”

It was a cloud based system

that would mean like 1400 servers
so where was the data in an actual cloud? you have no clue you fool. It's still a server, a physical machine. if you think data is stored in open space, it's next to your brain.

Well why didn't they just go and pick it up?

See if the “judge” had any validity or authority then the documents would be seized and provided. He doesn’t, they aren’t and won’t

I see. So they didn't need to file an appeal to her decision? Btw, the courts didn't seize the Nixon tapes either. The WH lost in the SC and turned them over.

Gonna impound them all?

this makes zero sense.

if they're cloud based, then they don't usually have access to these hard drives. the virtual machines can be loaded from an image but they will change soon after according to business needs. they would need to impound the entire cloud server farm if even possible depending on the cloud farm design to get them all, if they are indeed virtual.

what i am asking for is how you know there are 1400 servers OF WHICH would be "virtual" OF WHICH would be on a server farm large enough to hold 1400 virtual machines.

at this point you simply have zero clue as to what you are talking about so asking for a link to the server configuration is pointless because you have no idea how IT departments configure things to begin with.

now, can you tell me where you got the 1400 # from? that's a lot of servers for the DNC to be sure, virtual or otherwise.

Gonna impound them all?

this makes zero sense.

if they're cloud based, then they don't usually have access to these hard drives. the virtual machines can be loaded from an image but they will change soon after according to business needs. they would need to impound the entire cloud server farm if even possible depending on the cloud farm design to get them all, if they are indeed virtual.

what i am asking for is how you know there are 1400 servers OF WHICH would be "virtual" OF WHICH would be on a server farm large enough to hold 1400 virtual machines.

at this point you simply have zero clue as to what you are talking about so asking for a link to the server configuration is pointless because you have no idea how IT departments configure things to begin with.

now, can you tell me where you got the 1400 # from? that's a lot of servers for the DNC to be sure, virtual or otherwise.
One more time huh?

Trump, DNC Server & Ukraine -- Missing-Server Conspiracy Theories Are a Convenient Smokescreen | National Review

Well if any of that were true why in the fuck did the house call Mueller to answer why he failed them poor little beta male still licking his ass.

You do seem obsessed with 'male...licking his ass'.

Maybe you are in the wrong thread?
The only people obsessed with anything are you snowflakes looking for a crime that never happened.
Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all as your media and the orange clown and his minions are pure crap, brainwashed functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC serhver. - Google Search
So who is the propaganda machine for the GOP?
mainstream media is the propaganda machine for the DNC.

Gonna impound them all?

this makes zero sense.

One more time huh?

Trump, DNC Server & Ukraine -- Missing-Server Conspiracy Theories Are a Convenient Smokescreen | National Review
and one more time fake fucking news

A virtual network is set up and configured very much like an in house network. Not sure which service they used but I don't think they set and maintained their own server farm.
very possible but i would doubt 1400 servers were in it. a few high powered ones could run domain controllers, e-mail servers, redundancy and so forth. whether they did this on a span of physical servers or just a few tanks and spun up VMware all over, i have no idea but that's what I was asking Lesh how they had it set up since he seems to know everything about it.

Lesh is fixated on 1400 and thats what i was calling bullshit over.

thank you. this isn't *all* the details I was looking for but you don't normally get a lot of details on how people setup their IT departments unless you're working for them. what i would like to see i fully understand is quite likely never to happen, and i've been in IT long enough to know that too and this is about as close as we're going to get w/o a "leak".

i wish "news" sites would simply push news and not slams but hey, that's american journalism these days.

Forum List

Back