🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

So did Mueller what? Work for Congress?
What was that congressional hearing all about and the Mueller report?

Because he didn't report to Congress, they are still fighting in court to get the evidence Mueller found.
If Muller has evidence he would have provided it. He was more than gleeful to have done so but was very fact absent thus could not and did not.

Just to clarify, it is AG Barr that is not providing the documents from Mueller's investigation that Congress has requested.
And congress, just like children, don’t always get what they stamp their foot about. A “congressional Request” is not the end all and be all and creates no incumbency for compliance

Their subpoena's do. Nixon found that out in 1974 a few days before he had to resign.

So did Mueller what? Work for Congress?

Because he didn't report to Congress, they are still fighting in court to get the evidence Mueller found.
If Muller has evidence he would have provided it. He was more than gleeful to have done so but was very fact absent thus could not and did not.

Just to clarify, it is AG Barr that is not providing the documents from Mueller's investigation that Congress has requested.
And congress, just like children, don’t always get what they stamp their foot about. A “congressional Request” is not the end all and be all and creates no incumbency for compliance
Congress is an equal member of our government and is supposed to oversee the other branches. You people are just afraid of what they're finding. And pretty soon more people are going to go to jail if they don't show up after a subpoena..... Everything you know is garbage propaganda. The GOP is the swamp obviously and always has been like this. It's a scam for the rich and a screw job for the rest and has the worst propaganda machine in our history.

23 pages and growing!

This thread obviously struck fear and panic in the liberals :)

CROWDSTRIKE! :safetocomeoutff:

Dumbfuck, no, Mueller was not working for Congress. He was working for the DoJ. And again, unlike Starr, Mueller had the OLC opinion, that a sitting president can't be indicted, to deal with.
Well if any of that were true why in the fuck did the house call Mueller to answer why he failed them poor little beta male still licking his ass.

You do seem obsessed with 'male...licking his ass'.

Maybe you are in the wrong thread?
just stating facts what beta males do to themselves
The only people obsessed with anything are you snowflakes looking for a crime that never happened.
It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....
Great where are the Mueller indictments of Trump people who actually committed a crime while working with Trump?
Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all as your media and the orange clown and his minions are pure crap, brainwashed functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC serhver. - Google Search

Last edited:
THAT is the one word that set the democrats hair on fire..."CROWDSTRIKE".

It was in the TRANSCRIPT!

When the democrat server was "hacked"...by the "russians"...the FBI never saw that server...debbie wasserman schultz wouldn't allow the FBI anywhere near the server.

So how did the FBI know that the "russians" "Hacked" the server?

CROWDSTRIKE told them so.

This is the very origin of the russia-collusion coup attempt & MANY democrats know this will get them the death penalty!

How would you act if you knew you were going to be executed for your crimes? A little bit CRAZY perhaps?

Would you start doing desperate & illogical things?

Would you try to take out the president before he takes you out and exposes your crimes?

Would your eyeballs start bugging out of your head?

Hey democrats...CROWDSTRIKE!!! :50:

It's all over but the :206:
Let’s not forget about the international pedophile rings these people are part of, and Jeff Epstein. Listen I like trump and I’m optimistic he’s really truly changing things but if these pedos don’t go down then I don’t care about anything else. Children are out there suffering at the hands of these people and I want justice

'these pedos'

I am pretty sure we can all agree we are all against pedophiles.

If you have any evidence of international pedophiles please share it with the FBI immediately.
We all want actual pedophiles who are abusing children to be brought to justice.

But somehow I suspect you also believe that a pizza parlor was the center of a such a ring.......
I could fill a stadium with shit you believe but are wrong about

Well if any of that were true why in the fuck did the house call Mueller to answer why he failed them poor little beta male still licking his ass.

The only people obsessed with anything are you snowflakes looking for a crime that never happened.
It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....
Great where are the Mueller indictments of Trump people who actually committed a crime while working with Trump?
Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all does your Wii Tia is pure crap, brainwash functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC server. - Google Search
yet none of these tell us how the DNC server farm was configured.

you attack people for asking questions and say they've not looked. i have. many times. your cute link here goes to stories around it but simply doesn't give the tech details of my question. if you can't answer it, fine. i can't find that info and it's quite likely that it doesn't exist.

which would be my point to Lesh who is saying it's all virtual, 1400 servers. great. where did he find this out?

You aren't going to get the testimony son, that's illegal.
Oh wait that doesn't matter to people like you and franco.

We will find out soon enough.

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats

They've also argued that impeachment proceedings are part of a "judicial" process, which would qualify them for an exemption from traditional grand jury secrecy requirements. In part, they argued, the Senate's removal trial has always been seen as a judicial process, particularly since it's presided over by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.

The Justice Department rejected that argument, contending that even the Senate impeachment trial fails to qualify as a judicial proceeding. DOJ argued that the chief justice's role is primarily administrative.

Howell called DOJ's argument "puzzling."

“The Federalist Papers, the text of the Constitution, and Supreme Court precedent all make clear — impeachment trials are judicial in nature and constitute judicial proceedings," she determined.

House Republicans have spent weeks arguing that Democrats' ongoing impeachment process is invalid in part because Pelosi has refused to sanction the effort with a vote on the House floor. But here, too, Howell cast aside their reasoning as "fatally flawed."

"The precedential support cited for the 'House resolution' test is cherry-picked and incomplete, and more significantly, this test has no textual support in the U.S. Constitution, the governing rules of the House, or [grand jury secrecy rules], as interpreted in binding decisions," she writes.

Howell contended that the "most troubling" aspect of DOJ's interpretation of grand jury secrecy rules is that it would make presidents almost entirely immune to accountability. DOJ already maintains that presidents can't be indicted, Howell notes. "Yet, under DOJ’s reading of [the grand jury secrecy rules], the Executive Branch would be empowered to wall off any evidence of presidential misconduct from the House by placing that evidence before a grand jury."

The rule, she said, must not be read to impede the House from exercising its “sole Power of Impeachment."

Tell me, is it legal or illegal to reveal Grand Jury Testimony?

Another great example of the GOP propaganda machine taking advantage of ignorance. You have so many questions try googling things. And read them all does your Wii Tia is pure crap, brainwash functional moron. Here is all you could ever want to know about the DNC server which can't be taken anywhere because it's not a physical thing.the DNC server. - Google Search

you attack people for asking questions and say they've not looked. i have. many times. your cute link here goes to stories around it but simply doesn't give the tech details of my question. if you can't answer it, fine. i can't find that info and it's quite likely that it doesn't exist.

which would be my point to Lesh who is saying it's all virtual, 1400 servers. great. where did he find this out?

A virtual network is set up and configured very much like an in house network. Not sure which service they used but I don't think they set and maintained their own server farm.

23 pages and growing!

This thread obviously struck fear and panic in the liberals :)

CROWDSTRIKE! :safetocomeoutff:
I guess you haven't read your own topic. It's non-stop jeering and laughing at your dumb ass.

Their subpoena's do. Nixon found that out in 1974 a few days before he had to resign.
Fake subpoenas carry no legal effect. Nixon had done things and admitted it, Trump is being “prove yourself innocent” witch hunted.

Why should we bother?

You will just ignore it like you have ignored the posts that cited FBI official policy.

At a certain point it just comes to saying- go do your own research- since you ignore everyone elses.
i did my research - this is what i found so i'm asking you for the counter info to show they had 1400 virtual servers running around.

lesh and now you seem to be buying into this paradox. i'm simply asking how you know what their server farm looked like. i can't find it anywhere and this is as close as i could find.

you see - i'm trying to address the topic, you're just dropping bombs and running away.
that might be because everyone living in the real world doesn't give a s*** about your ridiculous conspiracy theories about emails. All investigated she did nothing that condoleezza and general Powell didn't do, except for having personal server that wasn't hacked, unlike all the others.
not going after a theory. i'm going after a factual diagram or existance of how the DNC server farm was setup to see if anywhere close to Lesh's 1400 virtual server claim.

he can either cite documentation to this or he can't. until we establish how it was configured, the rest is pretty pointless as whizzin on the wall.

now - keep on attacking me or simply provide said documentation to say how their server farm was configured. pretty simple. more dancing just means you don't know and feel some juvenile need to deflect.

your call.
if you have a computer or smartphone, Google it for crying out loud. I'm not your mother or your news media or a computer whiz or brainwashed functional moron who gives a damn.... Go back and look at my link from Time magazine. Or not. This has all been investigated and nobody gives a damn except for brainwashed functional morons....
i did google it. i couldn't find it. i've been told its in here 4 times.

i can't find it.

so i ask.

this is what i get - childish antics that refuse to answer what i've been told is something easy to find.
here's a link to the hundred and forty servers. And I don't want to hear any crap about The daily beast. It doesn't lie they are actual journalists over there 99% of the time.Redirect Notice some point you should realize that everything you know is garbage propaganda that no one else in the world gives a s*** about, all investigated and nothing found but garbage GOP propaganda. Never a retraction a total disgrace. That includes the dupes. Propaganda and lies have gotten so bad we need the fairness convention again. Like 5 minutes of debate an hour on these pundit ridiculous shows we have now all day all month all year. And for radio demagogues Tama just to break your fugue state. We need news reporters and foreign offices so we know what's going on in the world. Especially you.

They've also argued that impeachment proceedings are part of a "judicial" process, which would qualify them for an exemption from traditional grand jury secrecy requirements. In part, they argued, the Senate's removal trial has always been seen as a judicial process, particularly since it's presided over by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.

The Justice Department rejected that argument, contending that even the Senate impeachment trial fails to qualify as a judicial proceeding. DOJ argued that the chief justice's role is primarily administrative.

“The Federalist Papers, the text of the Constitution, and Supreme Court precedent all make clear — impeachment trials are judicial in nature and constitute judicial proceedings," she determined.

House Republicans have spent weeks arguing that Democrats' ongoing impeachment process is invalid in part because Pelosi has refused to sanction the effort with a vote on the House floor. But here, too, Howell cast aside their reasoning as "fatally flawed."

"The precedential support cited for the 'House resolution' test is cherry-picked and incomplete, and more significantly, this test has no textual support in the U.S. Constitution, the governing rules of the House, or [grand jury secrecy rules], as interpreted in binding decisions," she writes.

Howell contended that the "most troubling" aspect of DOJ's interpretation of grand jury secrecy rules is that it would make presidents almost entirely immune to accountability. DOJ already maintains that presidents can't be indicted, Howell notes. "Yet, under DOJ’s reading of [the grand jury secrecy rules], the Executive Branch would be empowered to wall off any evidence of presidential misconduct from the House by placing that evidence before a grand jury."

The rule, she said, must not be read to impede the House from exercising its “sole Power of Impeachment."

The judge said it was a legal request.

Trump is ignorant, as are his true bleevers. Someone has been exploiting their ignorance.

So read this before you show your ignorance any further:

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server

Trump and his allies are capitalizing on a basic misapprehension of how computer intrusion investigations work. Investigating a virtual crime isn’t a like investigating a murder. The Russians didn’t leave DNA evidence on the server racks and fingerprints on the keyboards. All the evidence of their comings and goings was on the computer hard drives, and in memory, and in the ephemeral network transmissions to and from the GRU’s command-and-control servers.

When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” They make an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in computer intrusion investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Both the DNC and the security firm Crowdstrike, hired to respond to the breach, have said repeatedly over the years that they gave the FBI a copy of all the DNC images back in 2016.

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server

Trump is a Russian interference denier.

It's obvious why that is.

Everything Trump did in regard to the Ukraine and Helsinki is explained by this one fact.

All the smoke this birther emits from his ass is to cover up this one fact.

140 servers for the second time. And here it is all explained what journalists and law enforcement around the world have found, as reported by the fine highly respected daily beast. Compared to your media it is perfect.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2R_WCn3q80ziPgkNOsop0G

Fake subpoenas carry no legal effect. Nixon had done things and admitted it, Trump is being “prove yourself innocent” witch hunted.

You and every other Trumpublican can believe they're fake if you want to. That just makes it funnier. This ruling has been appealed of course, and it's resolution is being expedited.

Nixon didn't admit to shit until those subpoenaed tapes were finally released.

You and every other Trumpublican can believe they're fake if you want to. That just makes it funnier. This ruling has been appealed of course, and it's resolution is being expedited.

Nixon didn't admit to shit until those subpoenaed tapes were finally released.
See when lower rung judges say that Trump must do things, he does not listen and over half of America supports him. Nobody voted for a piss ass judge.

The judge said it was a legal request.

Answer the question.

This is no actual “server”

It was a cloud based system

that would mean like 1400 servers
so where was the data in an actual cloud? you have no clue you fool. It's still a server, a physical machine. if you think data is stored in open space, it's next to your brain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back