🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

then what did she bleachbit?

high (cirrus, cirrocumulus, cirrostratus), middle (altocumulus, altostratus), multi-level (nimbostratus, cumulus, cumulonimbus), and low (stratocumulus, stratus) cloud servers?

lord you are a neo-maxie-zoondweetie-tool.
You seem confused.
This is not about Hillary or her server dumbass

get back to us when you have a clue
2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

Comey testified that the FBI requested, but did not receive, physical access to the DNC servers.[60][61] According to Comey, the FBI did obtain copies of the servers and all the information on them, as well as access to forensics from CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity company that reviewed the DNC servers.[61] Comey said that access through Crowdstrike was an "appropriate substitute" and called the firm a "highly respected private company."[61][60]

so what was comey going after then? physical virtualization?

please offer up a link on how the DNC server farm was configured. you seem to know all this. and i'm pretty willing to bet it wasn't 1400 servers, virtual or physical.

Why should we bother?

You will just ignore it like you have ignored the posts that cited FBI official policy.

At a certain point it just comes to saying- go do your own research- since you ignore everyone elses.
i did my research - this is what i found so i'm asking you for the counter info to show they had 1400 virtual servers running around.

lesh and now you seem to be buying into this paradox. i'm simply asking how you know what their server farm looked like. i can't find it anywhere and this is as close as i could find.

you see - i'm trying to address the topic, you're just dropping bombs and running away.
that might be because everyone living in the real world doesn't give a s*** about your ridiculous conspiracy theories about emails. All investigated she did nothing that condoleezza and general Powell didn't do, except for having personal server that wasn't hacked, unlike all the others.
not going after a theory. i'm going after a factual diagram or existance of how the DNC server farm was setup to see if anywhere close to Lesh's 1400 virtual server claim.

he can either cite documentation to this or he can't. until we establish how it was configured, the rest is pretty pointless as whizzin on the wall.

now - keep on attacking me or simply provide said documentation to say how their server farm was configured. pretty simple. more dancing just means you don't know and feel some juvenile need to deflect.

your call.

Then why didn't he recommend filing charges???

Unlike Ken Starr he was working for the DOJ not Congress. He had to send his report to "Deep Six" AG Barr.
Ken Starr had no problem recommending charges 9 of them as a matter of fact
One was for obstruction.

Ken Starr was working for Congress and had the charge to do so under the Special Prosecutor law which has since been let expire.

Soon the evidence Mueller gathered will be turned over to the Committees that subpoenaed it.
So did Mueller
Dumbfuck, no, Mueller was not working for Congress. He was working for the DoJ. And again, unlike Starr, Mueller had the OLC opinion, that a sitting president can't be indicted, to deal with.
Well if any of that were true why in the fuck did the house call Mueller to answer why he failed them poor little beta male still licking his ass.

You do seem obsessed with 'male...licking his ass'.

Maybe you are in the wrong thread?
just stating facts what beta males do to themselves
The only people obsessed with anything are you snowflakes looking for a crime that never happened.

From the National Review

Jonah Goldberg (of all people)
There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”
one fallacy no one is saying Ukraine hack the DNC computers to help Hillary
Another thing the founder of Crowd Strike hated Putin

And that is what you got from this.....lol

From the National Review

There’s a conspiracy theory, popular in the Oval Office and the swampier corners of the Internet, that the hacking of the DNC’s email servers wasn’t orchestrated by Russia but by Ukraine — to benefit Hillary Clinton!

This makes no sense for countless reasons we don’t have space for. But it’s worth noting that in the most popular version of this story, the DNC hack was an inside job, conducted by a low-level staffer named Seth Rich, who was then murdered to keep him from exposing the plot to frame the Russians.

CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity firm, was hired to analyze the server — which was actually more than 140 different servers. Rather than take possession of the server(s), CrowdStrike made digital copies of the whole shebang. This was allegedly a cover-up. As Trump tweeted in 2018, “Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?”

It gets loopier. As Trump suggested in his call with Zelensky, the theory is that CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian-owned or Ukrainian-connected company. It’s not. It’s based in California, and the alleged Ukrainian co-founder of the company was born in Russia. The suggestion that “the server” is being hidden in some Ukrainian warehouse, like the Ark of the Covenant at the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, is straight-up bonkers.

In the words of Trump’s former homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, this “conspiracy theory” has “no validity” and “has been completely debunked.”
National Review?? Damn Commies. ;)
Fake news is fake news

True- and the biggest source of Fake News is your Orange Messiah.
no not true at all
So why do you lie and claim others lie?

Unlike Ken Starr he was working for the DOJ not Congress. He had to send his report to "Deep Six" AG Barr.
Ken Starr was working for Congress and had the charge to do so under the Special Prosecutor law which has since been let expire.

Soon the evidence Mueller gathered will be turned over to the Committees that subpoenaed it.
So did Mueller
Dumbfuck, no, Mueller was not working for Congress. He was working for the DoJ. And again, unlike Starr, Mueller had the OLC opinion, that a sitting president can't be indicted, to deal with.
Well if any of that were true why in the fuck did the house call Mueller to answer why he failed them poor little beta male still licking his ass.

The only people obsessed with anything are you snowflakes looking for a crime that never happened.

You do seem to be obsessed with proclaiming yourself an alpha male and sharing your obsession with males licking asses.

Here- I have a car for you

upload_2019-10-31_10-48-29.jpeg

You seem confused.

Comey testified that the FBI requested, but did not receive, physical access to the DNC servers.[60][61] According to Comey, the FBI did obtain copies of the servers and all the information on them, as well as access to forensics from CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity company that reviewed the DNC servers.[61] Comey said that access through Crowdstrike was an "appropriate substitute" and called the firm a "highly respected private company."[61][60]

please offer up a link on how the DNC server farm was configured. you seem to know all this. and i'm pretty willing to bet it wasn't 1400 servers, virtual or physical.

Why should we bother?

You will just ignore it like you have ignored the posts that cited FBI official policy.

At a certain point it just comes to saying- go do your own research- since you ignore everyone elses.
i did my research - this is what i found so i'm asking you for the counter info to show they had 1400 virtual servers running around.

lesh and now you seem to be buying into this paradox. i'm simply asking how you know what their server farm looked like. i can't find it anywhere and this is as close as i could find.

you see - i'm trying to address the topic, you're just dropping bombs and running away.
that might be because everyone living in the real world doesn't give a s*** about your ridiculous conspiracy theories about emails. All investigated she did nothing that condoleezza and general Powell didn't do, except for having personal server that wasn't hacked, unlike all the others.
not going after a theory. i'm going after a factual diagram or existance of how the DNC server farm was setup to see if anywhere close to Lesh's 1400 virtual server claim.

he can either cite documentation to this or he can't. until we establish how it was configured, the rest is pretty pointless as whizzin on the wall.

now - keep on attacking me or simply provide said documentation to say how their server farm was configured. pretty simple. more dancing just means you don't know and feel some juvenile need to deflect.

your call.
if you have a computer or smartphone, Google it for crying out loud. I'm not your mother or your news media or a computer whiz or brainwashed functional moron who gives a damn.... Go back and look at my link from Time magazine. Or not. This has all been investigated and nobody gives a damn except for brainwashed functional morons....

Mueller: Four acts of obstruction of justice by Trump.

He said why. What a pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand what he said.
One was for obstruction.

So did Mueller

So did Mueller what? Work for Congress?
What was that congressional hearing all about and the Mueller report?

Because he didn't report to Congress, they are still fighting in court to get the evidence Mueller found.

one fallacy no one is saying Ukraine hack the DNC computers to help Hillary
Another thing the founder of Crowd Strike hated Putin

And that is what you got from this.....lol

From the National Review

National Review?? Damn Commies. ;)
Fake news is fake news

True- and the biggest source of Fake News is your Orange Messiah.
no not true at all
So why do you lie and claim others lie?

You keep telling us all about how your Orange Messiah is the most honest President we have ever had, and how every 'alternative fact' he has ever stated is God's own word.

One was for obstruction.

So did Mueller

Because he didn't report to Congress, they are still fighting in court to get the evidence Mueller found.
If Muller has evidence he would have provided it. He was more than gleeful to have done so but was very fact absent thus could not and did not.

You seem confused.

Why should we bother?

your call.
And it is 140 of them.

please offer up a link on how the DNC server farm was configured.

Both AWS and Azure offer a free tier service if you would like to see how virtual servers and networks are setup and configured.

So did Mueller

If Muller has evidence he would have provided it. He was more than gleeful to have done so but was very fact absent thus could not and did not.

Just to clarify, it is AG Barr that is not providing the documents from Mueller's investigation that Congress has requested.

So did Mueller

It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....

So did Mueller

Just to clarify, it is AG Barr that is not providing the documents from Mueller's investigation that Congress has requested.

You aren't going to get the testimony son, that's illegal.
Oh wait that doesn't matter to people like you and franco.

Mueller: Four acts of obstruction of justice by Trump.

He said why. What a pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand what he said.
One was for obstruction.
Now there was a real witch Hunt- 6 years and 92 million dollars to get a gentleman lying about a b******* that was consensual, and it was Monica who was doing the seducing. And after he was impeached Clinton had 72% approval. You live on an imaginary planet of scumbag hypocrites and propagandists, brainwashed functional moron.
That actually wasn't a witchhunt, but maybe Trump will use the same playbook Hillary used

So did Mueller

And congress, just like children, don’t always get what they stamp their foot about. A “congressional Request” is not the end all and be all and creates no incumbency for compliance

So did Mueller

It happened everywhere but your bubble of b******* propaganda dimwit.... Try the BBC the New York Times France 24 the hindustani times or any respected newspaper around the world. That would be any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch your asshole lying hero and his pal the Saudi Prince....
Great where are the Mueller indictments of Trump people who actually committed a crime while working with Trump?

The Republicans' witch hunt lasted 4 years.

When Whitewater didn't get Clinton, did the Republicans quit? Nope!

They moved on to Travelgate. When that didn't get Clinton, did the Republicans quit? Nope!

They moved on to Vince Foster's suicide. When that didn't get Clinton, did the Republicans quit? Nope!

They moved on to Troopergate. When that didn't get Clinton, did the Republicans quit? Nope!

They finally landed on a blue dress. At the very same time the Speaker of the House was fucking around on his own wife, they put Clinton under oath and asked him about a blowjob.

How 'bout we put Trump under oath and ask him about porn stars and payoffs? Whatdya say?

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power to provide dirt on a political opponent is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Why should we bother?

your call.
if you have a computer or smartphone, Google it for crying out loud. I'm not your mother or your news media or a computer whiz or brainwashed functional moron who gives a damn.... Go back and look at my link from Time magazine. Or not. This has all been investigated and nobody gives a damn except for brainwashed functional morons....
i did google it. i couldn't find it. i've been told its in here 4 times.

i can't find it.

so i ask.

this is what i get - childish antics that refuse to answer what i've been told is something easy to find.

So did Mueller

Why are you STILL lying about the server? Cite it or you are a liar.

You aren't going to get the testimony son, that's illegal.
Oh wait that doesn't matter to people like you and franco.

We will find out soon enough.

Judge rules DOJ must turn over Mueller grand jury material to House Democrats

They've also argued that impeachment proceedings are part of a "judicial" process, which would qualify them for an exemption from traditional grand jury secrecy requirements. In part, they argued, the Senate's removal trial has always been seen as a judicial process, particularly since it's presided over by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.

The Justice Department rejected that argument, contending that even the Senate impeachment trial fails to qualify as a judicial proceeding. DOJ argued that the chief justice's role is primarily administrative.

Howell called DOJ's argument "puzzling."

“The Federalist Papers, the text of the Constitution, and Supreme Court precedent all make clear — impeachment trials are judicial in nature and constitute judicial proceedings," she determined.

House Republicans have spent weeks arguing that Democrats' ongoing impeachment process is invalid in part because Pelosi has refused to sanction the effort with a vote on the House floor. But here, too, Howell cast aside their reasoning as "fatally flawed."

"The precedential support cited for the 'House resolution' test is cherry-picked and incomplete, and more significantly, this test has no textual support in the U.S. Constitution, the governing rules of the House, or [grand jury secrecy rules], as interpreted in binding decisions," she writes.

Howell contended that the "most troubling" aspect of DOJ's interpretation of grand jury secrecy rules is that it would make presidents almost entirely immune to accountability. DOJ already maintains that presidents can't be indicted, Howell notes. "Yet, under DOJ’s reading of [the grand jury secrecy rules], the Executive Branch would be empowered to wall off any evidence of presidential misconduct from the House by placing that evidence before a grand jury."

The rule, she said, must not be read to impede the House from exercising its “sole Power of Impeachment."

Forum List

Back