Cruz gains in Louisiana after loss to Trump

If America wanted Trump, he wouldn't be struggling to seal the deal with the nomination, he wouldn't be going on an all out blitzkrieg on Cruz, and he wouldn't be losing in every single poll

Every single poll, except the ones that actually matters.

This is not right...you see? they are stealing Trump's gains.....it's totally wrong! WRONG!

I hope Trump's people are on top of this!

Ted Cruz Gains in Louisiana After Loss There to Donald Trump

Here's a link you can actually read.

Seems Trump is good at getting people pissed off when he wants, but can't effectively run a party campaign. Makes one wonder if he has what it takes for the office.
aka.............He needs to learn how to steal delegates.............the establishment are masters of it.

No, he needs to learn how to actually organize at the State and local levels, it's all part of "The Art of the Deal". LMAO

Here's a link you can actually read.

Seems Trump is good at getting people pissed off when he wants, but can't effectively run a party campaign. Makes one wonder if he has what it takes for the office.
aka.............He needs to learn how to steal delegates.............the establishment are masters of it.

Somehow I still think they plan on attempting a Brokered Convention.
Of course they are.........that is the only reason Kasich is still in it............Cruz can't win the Northern states.....maybe a couple..........So Kasich is aiming to take away delegates that prevents Trump from hitting the magic number.........1237...........To any that are looking it's crystal clear no matter what dog and pony show they put up............

Cruz needs 82% of the remaining delegates and most in states not very favorable to him...............Both he and Kasich can't win with the voters anymore.
A Brokered Convention is in the play book at this point as it always would be. I would not be surprised to learn that Cruz planted the story of his affairs himself in order to derail Trump's campaign.
They are desperately trying to stop Trump from hitting the magic number so they can steal it...............That is CRYSTAL CLEAR............

But again.............they are getting hit back...........and they aren't liking it..............Cruz may very well get John Edwardized now........

How do you steal something that was never won in the first place? It takes 1237, you don't get it, you don't win outright, just like a fighter that doesn't score a knock out, the decision goes to the judges.

Of course they are.........that is the only reason Kasich is still in it............Cruz can't win the Northern states.....maybe a couple..........So Kasich is aiming to take away delegates that prevents Trump from hitting the magic number.........1237...........To any that are looking it's crystal clear no matter what dog and pony show they put up............

Cruz needs 82% of the remaining delegates and most in states not very favorable to him...............Both he and Kasich can't win with the voters anymore.
A Brokered Convention is in the play book at this point as it always would be. I would not be surprised to learn that Cruz planted the story of his affairs himself in order to derail Trump's campaign.
They are desperately trying to stop Trump from hitting the magic number so they can steal it...............That is CRYSTAL CLEAR............

But again.............they are getting hit back...........and they aren't liking it..............Cruz may very well get John Edwardized now........

How do you steal something that was never won in the first place? It takes 1237, you don't get it, you don't win outright, just like a fighter that doesn't score a knock out, the decision goes to the judges.
Nice attempt at deflection. They will ignore the punches thrown and crown the winner who got beaten in the voter ring............That is stealing in anyone's book unless they just want to ignore what really took place in the ring.............

He's winning the votes.............It's a steal.

Here is an interesting site, compares where Trump is and Where Romney was at the same time.

Clue, Trump has more delegates.

Romney sealed the nomination before the PA primary, Trump should too.

Trump vs. Romney: Who won more delegates through Super Tuesday?
Well that interesting site is a little bias since it left of Florida and its delegates for the 2016 primary which put Trump ahead of Romney at this point.

It still had Trump ahead, the way I read it.

Nice attempt at deflection. They will ignore the punches thrown and crown the winner who got beaten in the voter ring............That is stealing in anyone's book unless they just want to ignore what really took place in the ring.............

Tell me again which State he got a majority in. LMAO That would equate to a lot of flailing and not too many power shots.

Tell me again which State he got a majority in. LMAO That would equate to a lot of flailing and not too many power shots.
He's taken most of the states and delegates.............In football, all that matters is the scoreboard at the end of the game.................He is winning in the count............complain how you will about that and it doesn't change that fact........If Cruz is the people's choice............why is he losing.

He's taken most of the states and delegates.............In football, all that matters is the scoreboard at the end of the game.................He is winning in the count............complain how you will about that and it doesn't change that fact........If Cruz is the people's choice............why is he losing.

Complain all you will, it takes 1237 to win, that's a fact. If he doesn't get it he failed, then the delegates make the decision. Personally I think they'll try to screw both the front runners, but that's where Cruz has out performed dump, he's getting his people in key convention positions. Meaning Cruz is smarter than the dumpster.

Complain all you will, it takes 1237 to win, that's a fact. If he doesn't get it he failed, then the delegates make the decision. Personally I think they'll try to screw both the front runners, but that's where Cruz has out performed dump, he's getting his people in key convention positions. Meaning Cruz is smarter than the dumpster.
If he does this under convention.............He loses the election and handed it to Hillary.

If he does this under convention.............He loses the election and handed it to Hillary.

Starting to look that way in either case.

Establishment wins again then. Give's it to Hillary. There is only one party.

Establishment wins again then. Give's it to Hillary. There is only one party.

Only if we let them. Anyone who takes their eye off the big picture and adopts the psychopathic view, if my guy doesn't win, no one wins, yes those type of folks will play right into the establishments hands. I'm more worried about who will pick that next 2-3 supreme court justices than who wins the primary. They will do more to effect the structure and values of this country, far more, than any one president.

Forum List

Back