Cruz gains in Louisiana after loss to Trump

This is not right...you see? they are stealing Trump's gains.....it's totally wrong! WRONG!

I hope Trump's people are on top of this!

Ted Cruz Gains in Louisiana After Loss There to Donald Trump

"While Mr. Trump leads in winning primary and caucus elections, and has won more delegates, the Cruz campaign is proving superior at the arcane game of picking the people who will be the actual delegates to the convention, where they will help write the rules and ultimately choose the nominee."

Cruz is as slimy as they come.

Cruz is slimy for knowing the rules.. And yet attacking a candidate with false stories and attacking his wife is perfectly acceptable to you.
Nope and you do not have one shred of evidence that implicates Trump or his people then you spout off about Trumps' guilt, that is acceptable to you.

If America wanted Trump, he wouldn't be struggling to seal the deal with the nomination, he wouldn't be going on an all out blitzkrieg on Cruz, and he wouldn't be losing in every single poll

Trump is not struggling at all...

He is fighting the scum and the cheaters and the lairs....

He wants the truth.....as all Americans and all over the world want.

He is the scum, the cheater, and the liar. He represents everything bad in establishment politicians

Avaturd on Cruz: He is the scum, the cheater, and the liar. He represents everything bad in establishment politicians.

Thank you for your honest a forthright appraisal.

I can't imagine you are so stupid enough to not realize I was talking about Trump.

If America wanted Trump, he wouldn't be struggling to seal the deal with the nomination, he wouldn't be going on an all out blitzkrieg on Cruz, and he wouldn't be losing in every single poll

He is the scum, the cheater, and the liar. He represents everything bad in establishment politicians

Avaturd on Cruz: He is the scum, the cheater, and the liar. He represents everything bad in establishment politicians.

Thank you for your honest a forthright appraisal.

I can't imagine you are so stupid enough to not realize I was talking about Trump.
stupid?

Read the post a little more carefully. This time take your thumb out of your ass and stop breathing through your mouth.

Trump is scum, a cheater, and a liar.

:lmao:

Rump wants "the truth" like Superman wants "kryptonite".

I read and posted an article a few weeks back that said Trump didn't play well with GOP state organizations that control assignment of delegates. Guess Louisiana is telling Trump to go play with himself.

This is not right...you see? they are stealing Trump's gains.....it's totally wrong! WRONG!

Here's a link you can actually read.

Seems Trump is good at getting people pissed off when he wants, but can't effectively run a party campaign. Makes one wonder if he has what it takes for the office.
aka.............He needs to learn how to steal delegates.............the establishment are masters of it.

Seems Trump is good at getting people pissed off when he wants, but can't effectively run a party campaign. Makes one wonder if he has what it takes for the office.
aka.............He needs to learn how to steal delegates.............the establishment are masters of it.

Somehow I still think they plan on attempting a Brokered Convention.

Of course they are.........that is the only reason Kasich is still in it............Cruz can't win the Northern states.....maybe a couple..........So Kasich is aiming to take away delegates that prevents Trump from hitting the magic number.........1237...........To any that are looking it's crystal clear no matter what dog and pony show they put up............

Cruz needs 82% of the remaining delegates and most in states not very favorable to him...............Both he and Kasich can't win with the voters anymore.

Of course they are.........that is the only reason Kasich is still in it............Cruz can't win the Northern states.....maybe a couple..........So Kasich is aiming to take away delegates that prevents Trump from hitting the magic number.........1237...........To any that are looking it's crystal clear no matter what dog and pony show they put up............

Cruz needs 82% of the remaining delegates and most in states not very favorable to him...............Both he and Kasich can't win with the voters anymore.
A Brokered Convention is in the play book at this point as it always would be. I would not be surprised to learn that Cruz planted the story of his affairs himself in order to derail Trump's campaign.

A Brokered Convention is in the play book at this point as it always would be. I would not be surprised to learn that Cruz planted the story of his affairs himself in order to derail Trump's campaign.
They are desperately trying to stop Trump from hitting the magic number so they can steal it...............That is CRYSTAL CLEAR............

But again.............they are getting hit back...........and they aren't liking it..............Cruz may very well get John Edwardized now........

"While Mr. Trump leads in winning primary and caucus elections, and has won more delegates, the Cruz campaign is proving superior at the arcane game of picking the people who will be the actual delegates to the convention, where they will help write the rules and ultimately choose the nominee."

Cruz is slimy for knowing the rules.. And yet attacking a candidate with false stories and attacking his wife is perfectly acceptable to you.
Nope and you do not have one shred of evidence that implicates Trump or his people then you spout off about Trumps' guilt, that is acceptable to you.

He tweeted the attacks on Heidi Cruz. And the enquirer, a paper that endorsed him and is run by a close friend, ran the story, right when Cruz is taking a steady lead in Wisconsin.

So yeah we don't have one shred ofnevidence. We have a mountain.

He tweeted the attacks on Heidi Cruz. And the enquirer, a paper that endorsed him and is run by a close friend, ran the story, right when Cruz is taking a steady lead in Wisconsin.

Produce it

LOL........depends on whether it is really true or not..........

Whether you like it or not....many times this shit is true...........

BTW.........this is a robo post.............Cruz has returned to Texas and has suspended his campaign in Wisconsin...........Please don't waste your vote on Cruz.......vote Trump.

Trump is scum, a cheater, and a liar.
same can be said of Cruz or HilIary

It's like saying the Panthers gained a first down after losing the freaking Super Bowl.

I understand the complaint, but not really, lol. He needed 1237 when he started as did Cruz and everyone else. If he gets 1237, he wins, same with everyone else.

To sit and complain about how politics work is just that, complaining. He could have run as a Democrat you know, but seen the super delegate nonsense, and said, "no way." It doesn't mean it is correct, or fair, or honest, but all the candidates knew this going in. If they got 1237, it was a done deal. If not, anything could happen.

Not to bring up old wounds, but how many Republicans here complained when Al Gore won the popular vote, but lost the election because of how the electoral college worked? Our election process NEVER said that a President has to win both the popular vote, and the electoral college. And to be perfectly honest, if Trump wins the nomination, he could very well win the Presidency by electoral math, but no way in hell is he going to win the popular vote, if for no other reason, California! Should we change that rule now too? I am sure Democrats would be all for it.

So both Cruz and Trump supporters are kind of spitting into the wind as far as I am concerned. Help your person get 1237, and if you don't, who's fault is that? Not the candidates, but rather, the supporters of that candidate not having enough people, or just not showing up. You can NOT be mad at the people against you. You need be angry at those FOR YOU who stayed home. If you are moving next weekend and have 20 friends who are going to help you and only 5 show up, is it the 5 who showed ups fault it didn't happen, or is it the 15 who didn't! Instead, you people want to figure a way to blame the moving truck because it has rules and regulations, on how long you can keep it, and how much it costs to rent it per hour. That is CRAZY!

I don't appreciate how the GOP does business either, and even less appreciation for the Democrats. Still, ALL of the candidates KNEW how this would work coming in, and if they didn't, shame on them. Push your personal candidate over the top, or do not be surprised if you are disenfranchised. And what if it is a brokered convention? I got a buck 3.80 that says neither Trump or Cruz get the nod. So guess what! Either get of the internet and your butts, and PUSH your candidate past 1237, or watch some establishment yokel lose to HRC in the general, meaning you not only lose the election, you will also lose your damn country!

Forum List

Back