Cruz Lays Out His Obamacare Replacement Plan [Video]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Friday in Nashua, NH at the Young America’s Foundation Conference, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), a 2016 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, laid out his vision to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

Listing “three specific reforms,” Cruz said, “Number one, allow people to buy insurance across state lines.”

He continued, “Number two, we need to expand health saving accounts,” and he concluded with, “Number three, we need to de-link health insurance from employment.”....

Cruz Lays Out His Obamacare Replacement Plan - Breitbart

Friday in Nashua, NH at the Young America’s Foundation Conference, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), a 2016 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, laid out his vision to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

Listing “three specific reforms,” Cruz said, “Number one, allow people to buy insurance across state lines.”

He continued, “Number two, we need to expand health saving accounts,” and he concluded with, “Number three, we need to de-link health insurance from employment.”....

Cruz Lays Out His Obamacare Replacement Plan - Breitbart
Interesting plan, but why did he write it in crayon? :eusa_think:

Oh boy oh boy....

You all should be OUT RAGED with this plan to delink" health care insurance with your employer!! :eek:

Holy moly, mother of goodness!

What a gift horse, to Big Business! And then IT ALL GOES on your shoulders....

hmmmm, an eventual one way ticket to Universal Health Care I would suppose....citizens will be insisting on it, if they get delinked from their employer and have to pay for the WHOLE COST themselves!

Jimminey Cricket!

• Banned
Oh boy oh boy....

You all should be OUT RAGED with this plan to delink" health care insurance with your employer!! :eek:

hmmmm, an eventual one way ticket to Universal Health Care I would suppose....citizens will be insisting on it, if they get delinked from their employer and have to pay for the WHOLE COST themselves!

Jimminey Cricket!

The coverage goes back to the way it was before, part of your employment package when you are hired by an employer

Oh boy oh boy....

Jimminey Cricket!

The coverage goes back to the way it was before, part of your employment package when you are hired by an employer
oh! OOPS! :) I didn't read the full article....

and exactly HOW does that help ''we the people'' with health care...? It's stupid...it solves NOTHING....going back to ''The way we Were''?

poor people, and lower middle class couldn't give a hoot about health savings accounts...they already owe nothing to very little in federal income taxes.... those accounts are for those citizens, who ALREADY have money and ALREADY can afford health care insurance and are just given as a tax perk to garner votes...

AND unless you are okay with paying very high deductibles on your health insurance and having the money to put in to these HSA's, what good are they to solving the problem of those who can not afford health care and bringing the health care spending in this Nation down?

I thought a major bitch with republicans on obama care WAS the High deductibles?

• Banned
Oh boy oh boy....

Jimminey Cricket!

and exactly HOW does that help ''we the people'' with health care...? It's stupid...it solves NOTHING....going back to ''The way we Were''?

poor people, and lower middle class couldn't give a hoot about health savings accounts...they already owe nothing to very little in federal income taxes.... those accounts are for those citizens, who ALREADY have money and ALREADY can afford health care insurance and are just given as a tax perk to garner votes...

AND unless you are okay with paying very high deductibles on your health insurance and having the money to put in to these HSA's, what good are they to solving the problem of those who can not afford health care and bringing the health care spending in this Nation down?

I thought a major bitch with republicans on obama care WAS the High deductibles?

Well, we'll have to wait until he can elaborate on it, but why not subsidize people that are poor and meet certain requirements as they do with welfare now?

You're smarter than most of the liberals in here, I presume you will understand this....

Quotation-David-Lincoln-control-people-health-reform-government-Meetville-Quotes-57747.jpg

Oh boy oh boy....

Jimminey Cricket!

Well, we'll have to wait until he can elaborate on it, but why not subsidize people that are poor and meet certain requirements as they do with welfare now?

You're smarter than most of the liberals in here, I presume you will understand this....

Quotation-David-Lincoln-control-people-health-reform-government-Meetville-Quotes-57747.jpg
Fair enough Vigil, I will reserve judgement until more is known on it!

Let me spell it out for you.

I WANT MY TAX DOLLARS TO GO TOWARDS THINGS FOR AMERICANS INCLUDING UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION! NOT FOREIGN AIDE,INVADING FOREIGN COUNTRIES ETC.

Quick question................if Obamacare (i.e. the ACA) is so bad, then why did Ted Cruz sign up for it when his wife quit her job to support his run for the presidency?

And................if he becomes president and decides to get rid of the ACA, what is he going to replace it with, and will those who have signed up for it already (about 11 million) have the same coverage he does?

Quick question................if Obamacare (i.e. the ACA) is so bad, then why did Ted Cruz sign up for it when his wife quit her job to support his run for the presidency?

And................if he becomes president and decides to get rid of the ACA, what is he going to replace it with, and will those who have signed up for it already (about 11 million) have the same coverage he does?

For the 1,254 time, because it's the law! And we will have to wait and see as he expands his ideas about it.

Delinking healthcare from employment?

I don't know why business doesn't lobby for universal coverage so they can get out of paying.
It doesn't really make sense to tie health care to an employer. Unless you want a captive workforce
that can't change jobs for fear of losing their coverage.

Selling insurance across state lines is a bad idea. Some states would pass laws allowing insurance
companies to shut down and reopen under a new charter when they incurred large liability.
It's happened before. When I was in the service liability insurance from a Texas company was not valid to bring a car onto base.

Forum List

Back