Cruz Lays Out His Obamacare Replacement Plan [Video]

Lots of people are very happy with Obama care. Because he doesn't understand it is not our problem. Also Reagan economics isn't going to work today. They take someone from 25 years ago and think trickle down economics is going to work, its a different world. The middle class has to become the largest class, not the elites and the poor.

That is all you hear form the GOP, Reagan. They had never done a thing with healthcare and finally a Dem does and all they will do is mess it up.

This guy might even tell us to Pray harder.

Oh boy oh boy....

You all should be OUT RAGED with this plan to delink" health care insurance with your employer!! :eek:

Holy moly, mother of goodness!

What a gift horse, to Big Business! And then IT ALL GOES on your shoulders....

hmmmm, an eventual one way ticket to Universal Health Care I would suppose....citizens will be insisting on it, if they get delinked from their employer and have to pay for the WHOLE COST themselves!

Jimminey Cricket!

The coverage goes back to the way it was before, part of your employment package when you are hired by an employer
oh! OOPS! :) I didn't read the full article....

and exactly HOW does that help ''we the people'' with health care...? It's stupid...it solves NOTHING....going back to ''The way we Were''?

poor people, and lower middle class couldn't give a hoot about health savings accounts...they already owe nothing to very little in federal income taxes.... those accounts are for those citizens, who ALREADY have money and ALREADY can afford health care insurance and are just given as a tax perk to garner votes...

AND unless you are okay with paying very high deductibles on your health insurance and having the money to put in to these HSA's, what good are they to solving the problem of those who can not afford health care and bringing the health care spending in this Nation down?

I thought a major bitch with republicans on obama care WAS the High deductibles?

Well, we'll have to wait until he can elaborate on it, but why not subsidize people that are poor and meet certain requirements as they do with welfare now?

You're smarter than most of the liberals in here, I presume you will understand this....
Fair enough Vigil, I will reserve judgement until more is known on it!
Care has a legitimate concern, but Cruz's structure is such that it can be amended as Vigi suggests to take care of the poor. This plan may have legs.

Lots of people are very happy with Obama care. Because he doesn't understand it is not our problem. Also Reagan economics isn't going to work today. They take someone from 25 years ago and think trickle down economics is going to work, its a different world. The middle class has to become the largest class, not the elites and the poor.

That is all you hear form the GOP, Reagan. They had never done a thing with healthcare and finally a Dem does and all they will do is mess it up.

I apologize ahead of time, because I am going to get mean here.
This is today's "dumbass post of the day".
Trickle down economics...Reagan...?
Are you f*cking stupid?
You don't see that Obama has engaged in the largest trickle down policies in our nations history???????

Seriously??
You don't know that the ONLY group of people that have benefited from this faux recovery is the top 7% wealthiest Americans??
You don't know that wages are down?
You don't know that the top 7% wage earners in America, on average, have basked in a RECORD 33% earnings increase while the remaining 93% of the WORKING population have suffered a 5% loss in earnings?
Are you kidding me?
Obama is the greatest friend to Wall Street, the central banks and super corporations that has EVER held office - PERIOD.
I guarantee you if the wealthiest Americans could somehow hold elections to keep Obama in office - it would be near unanimous vote to make him President for life. They have NEVER had it better.

God people are dumb!! :banghead:

I apologize ahead of time, because I am going to get mean here.
This is today's "dumbass post of the day".
Trickle down economics...Reagan...?
Are you f*cking stupid?
You don't see that Obama has engaged in the largest trickle down policies in our nations history???????

Seriously??
You don't know that the ONLY group of people that have benefited from this faux recovery is the top 7% wealthiest Americans??
You don't know that wages are down?
You don't know that the top 7% wage earners in America, on average, have basked in a RECORD 33% earnings increase while the remaining 93% of the WORKING population have suffered a 5% loss in earnings?
Are you kidding me?
Obama is the greatest friend to Wall Street, the central banks and super corporations that has EVER held office - PERIOD.
I guarantee you if the wealthiest Americans could somehow hold elections to keep Obama in office - it would be near unanimous vote to make him President for life. They have NEVER had it better.

God people are dumb!! :banghead:

You're right..............God.............People are dumb...................

However.........he's only working with what he was given from the last person to run the country (i.e. that idiot known as Bush Jr. or Shrub for short).

Interestingly enough, it's the very people who want to undermine Obama that have supported the rich and want to help out the corporations and those that can give a lot of money to their campaigns.

I guess it's finally true............the United States of America (which I defended for 20 years with my service to the U.S. Navy) has finally gotten the finest government that money can buy.

Too bad that the rich people who buy elections are less intelligent than those they try to buy the votes from, which is why there will never be a Republican in the White House in 2016.

If Boehner and McConnell are the best government that my service can buy, I want a refund.

If it's the best that money can buy, I get it...........rich people don't want to serve this country, they just want to buy their way in.

Heinlein had the right idea in his book "Starship Troopers".

Friday in Nashua, NH at the Young America’s Foundation Conference, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), a 2016 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, laid out his vision to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

Listing “three specific reforms,” Cruz said, “Number one, allow people to buy insurance across state lines.”

He continued, “Number two, we need to expand health saving accounts,” and he concluded with, “Number three, we need to de-link health insurance from employment.”....

Cruz Lays Out His Obamacare Replacement Plan - Breitbart
Nothing new in that. Same old same old.

Forum List

Back