Cruz wounds like Elmer Gantry... And you can see why Elmer did so well

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
At Aipac.... I didn't see many empty seats for Donald, which is a pity....

Cruz was so different from Trump. He treated them to a lecture on a christian interpretation of Esther, which got a positive response. He used hebrew to discuss it. If Donald was seeing this he would be going "What is saying?"

Cruz got the audience standing on their feet time and again. He would shoot down down Iranian missiles, he would tear up the Iranian deal, he would move the embassy to Jerusalem. I am sure most of the people there are thinking of voting for Hillary, but they sat down for her, and stood for him

Cruz was so different from Trump. He treated them to a lecture on a christian interpretation of Esther, which got a positive response. He used hebrew to discuss it. If Donald was seeing this he would be going "What is saying?"

Cruz got the audience standing on their feet time and again. He would shoot down down Iranian missiles, he would tear up the Iranian deal, he would move the embassy to Jerusalem. I am sure most of the people there are thinking of voting for Hillary, but they sat down for her, and stood for him
The Donald did all right too. And they stood and cheered a lot.

Whether one is for Trump or Cruz I get a feeling reading all the reports about their speeches and the audience responses that it was a stellar day for both of them at AIPAC.

Freaking awesome. This was not predicted by the pundits.

YAY!

Wow. He lectured people "on a Christian interpretation of Esther" and said he'd move the embassy out of the capital and into Jerusalem. That's terrifying. He is truly a man who is seeking eternal rewards for magical thinking instead of prioritizing what's real and actually happening.

I need to stop making fun of Trump for a while and hope he gets the nod.

Forum List

Back