You will Learn About Calling Harris Cackles

Well she has a history of throwing innocent men in prison:

View attachment 982691
You really don't want to do this.

1721769511340.png

Harris was elected twice to the AG's office, and to the Senate by Californians. Most of them black. Certainly you will find anecdotes to exaggerate, but what Trump did as president, ending consent decrees, was what caused much of the poice violence and he wants to give them total immunity this time.

My ancestors owned slaves too. I guess that's part of the reason I recognize what is owed to the back community.
Crusader Frank should not bring that up. Because rape was rampant during slavery. So he's being dishonest when he makes that claim.

Last edited:
Whatever toad. You're just being annoying
The one-drop rule was a legal principle of racial classification that was prominent in the 20th-century United States. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ("one drop" of "black blood") is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms).

Well they're not both black now are they?
Yep, they are black. They are black in every other conversation about blacks that you have about black people. If they were not either a president or VP, you would not be trying this argument. Like I said, you didn't try this argument with Kaepernick. To those like you, Kaepernick was a millionaire n word who should not be protesting. So you can take your little racist argument and shove it up your ---. And don't orgasm while you do it.

Forum List

Back