Cuomo vs Kellyanne

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
She's got to be one of the most obnoxious lady's in the land. So much BS and spin, how about straight answers to straight questions?! Btw, with exception to this one interview Cuomos entire show was covering the floods and trying to actively help victims.

I like Cuomo, I think for the most part, he does a good job. Lately with all of the discussion about funding though, he and others have repeated the mantra about the funding issues for Katrina.

I suppose it;s fair game, but you can't blame all of this on just one party. It's a hyper partisan environment.

I like Cuomo, I think for the most part, he does a good job. Lately with all of the discussion about funding though, he and others have repeated the mantra about the funding issues for Katrina.

I suppose it;s fair game, but you can't blame all of this on just one party. It's a hyper partisan environment.
I agree, guilty parties on both sides. He had Christie on his morning show talking about the politics that were played during sandy and called out Cruz for flat out lying about there being 2/3 pork in the funding bill. It is a valid discussion. Cuomo is a smart interviewer, wish people like kellyanne could give straight answers. She had me cringing for much of that interview

Cuomo is just calling out the blatant hypocrisy of Texas Senators and Congressmen who voted against disaster relief for other states

She's got to be one of the most obnoxious lady's in the land. So much BS and spin, how about straight answers to straight questions?! Btw, with exception to this one interview Cuomos entire show was covering the floods and trying to actively help victims.

Remember she was for Cruz before he dropped out.

From the look of her she can't have that long to live. She looks like a skeleton with 1 foot already in the grave. No need to worry about her. She hasn't been relevant for a long time now.

I'd like to watch a tard from the Left engage in a battle of wits with a Pseudocon whore, but I am trying to take it easy today. I just can't bring myself to watch the video.

I'd like to watch a tard from the Left engage in a battle of wits with a Pseudocon whore, but I am trying to take it easy today. I just can't bring myself to watch the video.

Bragging about conscious ingnorance. Interesting... Cuomo conducted a very fair interview as he does most of the time. But you'd have to actually watch to know that.

kelly ann belongs on her knees on a couch

AFP_M52H9.jpg

Forum List

Back