🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Curious about the Syrian Conflict footage being shown..

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I like cruising the net and looking at old world war one and world war two footage, and also I like looking at old Vietnam footage. I guess I just like war footage period. Now while strolling "YouTube" where I get a lot of my war footage from, I began seeing video's under war show up in the window after a video ends, about the Syrian conflict that is going on, and so I began looking at some of that war footage just as well.

But here's what I found interesting about that conflict when watching it, where as it seems to me when viewing that footage, that the footage is being made by those who are fighting I guess the Syrian armed forces right ? Now in a lot of the footage that is shown I couldn't help but notice that the people shooting at others or that are fighting in the footage, keep saying Allah Akbar when they do something or shoot something, but isn't this the same thing that is said when terrorist attack in France and in this nation as we have seen in the past ?

There are differect sects within Islam fighting for control.
I like cruising the net and looking at old world war one and world war two footage, and also I like looking at old Vietnam footage. I guess I just like war footage period. Now while strolling "YouTube" where I get a lot of my war footage from, I began seeing video's under war show up in the window after a video ends, about the Syrian conflict that is going on, and so I began looking at some of that war footage just as well.

But here's what I found interesting about that conflict when watching it, where as it seems to me when viewing that footage, that the footage is being made by those who are fighting I guess the Syrian armed forces right ? Now in a lot of the footage that is shown I couldn't help but notice that the people shooting at others or that are fighting in the footage, keep saying Allah Akbar when they do something or shoot something, but isn't this the same thing that is said when terrorist attack in France and in this nation as we have seen in the past ?

There are differect sects within Islam fighting for control.

What is the difference in the sects ? Do they have a different belief system than the others do ? Are they separate from each other on all aspects of the religion ? Are they bonded together at the hip, but rather they are merely fighting in different theaters yet their goals are the same in the end ?

Forum List

Back