Current Governor Approval Ratings

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Morning Consult published the approval ratings of all 50 governors. The most popular governor is Phil Scott (R-VT) with an approval rating of 79%. The least popular governor is Kate Brown (D-OR) with an approval of 43%. Of the top ten most popular governors, nine are Republicans and one is a Democrat (Ned Lamont D-CT). Of the 12 governors at 50% or below, five are Republicans and seven are Democrats and there are a few more barely hovering above 50%.

If 2022 turns out to be the wave year many are predicting there could be a lot of changes among state executives next year

Yay! My Governor is #47. :banana:

1637426969416.png

I think the upcoming election in 2022 will be the biggest repudiation of far left wing politics in American History. The question is where do the Dims go after they get crushed?

Do they moderate themselves or double down on stupid?

Based on the Virginia result and aftermath my guess is they double down on stupid. :(

I think the upcoming election in 2022 will be the biggest repudiation of far left wing politics in American History. The question is where do the Dims go after they get crushed?

Based on the Virginia result and aftermath my guess is they double down on stupid. :(

That's all they know how to do.

It's quite possible that 2022 could make 2010 look like child's play.

The Morning Consult published the approval ratings of all 50 governors. The most popular governor is Phil Scott (R-VT) with an approval rating of 79%. The least popular governor is Kate Brown (D-OR) with an approval of 43%. Of the top ten most popular governors, nine are Republicans and one is a Democrat (Ned Lamont D-CT). Of the 12 governors at 50% or below, five are Republicans and seven are Democrats and there are a few more barely hovering above 50%.

If 2022 turns out to be the wave year many are predicting there could be a lot of changes among state executives next year

Sounds like the only people that want him in the US Senate are probably right-wing partisans, but he thinks he can do the best for the people of Vermont as Governor. If you are serving the needs and direction of government for the people of your state, there is no question, Governor is the strongest position to do it. If you want to serve the party, possibly congress might be a better spot. This guy has bipartisan support and is apparently very effective, doing what he is doing. Can't blame him a bit. We need more politicians caring more about the people they serve, than the party, they are a member of.

Last edited:
Maybe, 2010 had Obamacare which pissed off a lot of Dems and the people were screaming at Dems when their representatives returned home from DC. Biden and the Dems taking a wrecking ball to energy and inflation but is that impacting local House races. TBD

Phil Murphy almost lost how is he at 57%? The man is a complete idiot.

After the election last year there were many angry and disappointed Trump supporters, me included. But the ray of sunshine that occurred to me is that now the Dims have to actually Govern. There are no more excuses. You control the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government.

And lets be honest, there are few things in the Universe more stupid than a Dim. :D

So is it any wonder Pedo Joe and the Whore of Babylon have screwed everything up? And in Congress the Dim Leadership is Pelosi and Crying' Chuck Schumer? What could possibly go wrong? :lol:

Nope, the people gave the Dims a chance and as expected they have failed miserably. Now it is time for chickens to come home to roost. :)

After the election last year there were many angry and disappointed Trump supporters, me included. But the ray of sunshine that occurred to me is that now the Dims have to actually Govern. There are no more excuses. You control the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government.

And lets be honest, there are few things in the Universe more stupid than a Dim. :D

So is it any wonder Pedo Joe and the Whore of Babylon have screwed everything up? And in Congress the Dim Leadership is Pelosi and Crying' Chuck Schumer? What could possibly go wrong? :lol:

Nope, the people gave the Dims a chance and as expected they have failed miserably. Now it is time for chickens to come home to roost. :)
Dems are in a panic, it's obvious they can't govern and Biden is a drooling tard so they are busy cramming through as much spending and tax increases as possible before they get wiped out in the 2022 midterms. The so called $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill is a giant kickback scheme to Dems. Did you know that out of 50 states and 14 territories a single Dem state NY gobbled up 14% of the money? :oops:

We look across the Columbia river at Oregon and wonder how it went to shit. I feel like we should adorn our side of the I-5 and I-205 bridges with a bunch of crucifixes.
One should not throw stones if they live in a glass house. Both Ore-gone and Washed up are real works of art. Both are neck to neck in the race toward the bottom. The question should be which one has a population base with enough of a backbone to take their state back first? My bets Washed up for the simple fact Ore-gones full of Californians.

Forum List

Back