Cynthia Nixon is slammed for suggesting CVS should let people shoplift rather than locking up goods because desperate people shouldn't be prosecuted

they think of a new loony thing every day...the far left that is!

Stealing what? In the Bible it is written if you're starving you can steal food.
We live in a fucking welfare state. If anybody is starving it their own damn fault.

Stealing what? In the Bible it is written if you're starving you can steal food.
We live in a fucking welfare state. If anybody is starving it their own damn fault.
What should we do with stupid people?

What should we do with stupid people?
Stop setting them up to fail. We have a general welfare clause not a general malfare clause or general badfare clause. All public policies should promote and provide for the general welfare, or the common defense.

Prolly spend everything on street drugs, nothing left for food or Tide detergent, which this Nixon woman apparently believes should be free for anyone to take.

Prolly spend everything on street drugs, nothing left for food or Tide detergent, which this Nixon woman apparently believes should be free for anyone to take.

I wonder if the workers that make the products the assholes want to steal know that they should be working for free?

That type of thing doesn't ever work out like the stupid Moon Bats think it will.

Let people steal whatever they want. What could possibly go wrong?

Shoplifting Has Forced Walgreens To Close 17 Stores - San Francisco News

Shoplifting Has Forced Walgreens To Close 17 Stores

SAN FRANCISCO—17 Walgreen locations in San Francisco have closed their doors within the last five years according to a report from the SF Chronicle. Ten of these closures transpired from 2019 to this year with the last Walgreens store to close its door as of this writing, back on March 17. The cause of the closures is due to rampant shoplifting and looting that has transpired at Walgreen locations in the city believed to be perpetuated by an organized crime ring.
I second this. If one person is allowed to get away with something, other people will soon want what they believe is their share of such a desert.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ms. Nixon (whoever she is) is 100% right when she tells us that it's time we all woke up to the new realities of American life.

If one needs OTC medicine, one should be able to walk in and take it.

If one needs food, one should be able to walk in and take whatever one needs for nutrition.

If one needs housing, one should be able to walk into any hotel and demand a room free of charge.

If one needs exercise but cannot afford a gym membership, one should be able to beat up any elderly Asian on the street.

Thank you, Ms. Nixon (whoever you are). You are a real credit to your gender and ethnicity.

I bet she would feel differently if she was the owner of a store. I had to deal with sticky-fingered fucks at my family’s store growing up and I know the damage that can be done if left unchecked.

She is like so many who has this mindset stealing is fine as long as you are not the one they are stealing from raising taxes is fine as long as it's not your taxes being raised cutting government spending is fine as long as it's not one of your projects. Funny how things like this are always acceptable to you as long as you are not the target of it.

Oh well, "I'm desperate" time to go get me a 2021 Toyota Camry and a galaxy s21.

Let's see that bitch say the same thing when desperate people break in her house and steal her shit. See if she is still singing the same time then.

Cynthia Nixon, I remember her. Her radical left wing politics and good looks couldn't measure up to the dem establishment.

The right wing has a problem with equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States. Equal protection of the law is an actual entitlement expressed in both our State and federal Constitutions.

Why do right wingers prefer to simply practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon less fortunate "illegals" in border threads?
you made me laugh like a hyena...keep talking your idiocy

A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws

Forum List

Back