🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Czech president who told his country to be ready for an Islamic invasion, easily wins re-election

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Also recommended they buy guns.

Czech president, who encouraged citizens to buy guns and get ready for an Islamic State invasion, wins re-election

PRAGUE—Czech voters re-elected their Russia-friendly president on Saturday, dealing a defeat to a center-left candidate who had pledged to reverse a growing tide of euroskepticism in the region.

Milos Zeman, the 73-year-old incumbent—who argued in his campaign that Czechs needed him to stop a wave of Muslim immigrants—took 51.4% of the vote, with almost all districts counted. The results gave 48.6% to his opponent, Jiri Drahos, a 68-year-old chemistry professor who presented himself as a centrist outsider who could unite a country polarized over Zeman’s presidency.

“If it weren’t for you, we didn’t win,” Zeman told his supporters in his victory speech, sitting crossed legged on a couch. “I would like to tell you, as my friends, one message: This, my dears, is my last political victory.”ù

Czech president, who encouraged citizens to buy guns and get ready for an Islamic State invasion, wins re-election

If the Muslim invading hoards get as far north as the Czech Republic, then it is already too late to save Europe.

The barbarians are already inside of the gate.

Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary will pay heavy price for standing up to the savages.

If the Muslim invading hoards get as far north as the Czech Republic, then it is already too late to save Europe.

The barbarians are already inside of the gate.

Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary will pay heavy price for standing up to the savages.

It will be less than the price they would have paid if they had welcomed the savages.

Also recommended they buy guns.

PRAGUE—Czech voters re-elected their Russia-friendly president on Saturday, dealing a defeat to a center-left candidate who had pledged to reverse a growing tide of euroskepticism in the region.

Milos Zeman, the 73-year-old incumbent—who argued in his campaign that Czechs needed him to stop a wave of Muslim immigrants—took 51.4% of the vote, with almost all districts counted. The results gave 48.6% to his opponent, Jiri Drahos, a 68-year-old chemistry professor who presented himself as a centrist outsider who could unite a country polarized over Zeman’s presidency.

“If it weren’t for you, we didn’t win,” Zeman told his supporters in his victory speech, sitting crossed legged on a couch. “I would like to tell you, as my friends, one message: This, my dears, is my last political victory.”ù

How right he could be since the EU has been letting those bastard into their country by the thousands.

The Poles and the Czech's have it right. Don't let any in your country if you want you're country to stay you're country.

Forum List

Back