d Hillary Clinton In The Secret Service - Here's Why Her 'Fainting' Video Really Scares Me

Can you imagine a Candidate having this kind of health crisis and not going to the hospital. Obviously, she is going to great lengths to hide something.

It was a direct violation of Secret Service protocol. They are there to follow their training to protect the health and safety of our top elected officials, not do their bidding. They are not her gang.

Hillary is fine and in impeccable health. This sole isolated incident was caused by dehydration due to a minor pneumonia which she got from Donald Trump. She has disclosed all her relevant medical records as well as her tax returns. She is the only hope we have for the future of this country, and will go down in history as the greatest president of all time. I suspect that half way thru her second term all Americans will insist on changing the constitution to allow her to remain president for life. She will lead us to the greatest economic expansion of all time, defeat ISIS and all other terrorist, turn N. Korea into a flourishing democracy, create a new energy source that stops the threat of global warming and make everyone realize that black lives matter more than all other lives.

Now that I have got that off my chest I will go back to searching for Elvis Presley who is alive somewhere in a small Midwest town.

Hillary is fine and in impeccable health. This sole isolated incident was caused by dehydration due to a minor pneumonia which she got from Donald Trump. She has disclosed all her relevant medical records as well as her tax returns. She is the only hope we have for the future of this country, and will go down in history as the greatest president of all time. I suspect that half way thru her second term all Americans will insist on changing the constitution to allow her to remain president for life. She will lead us to the greatest economic expansion of all time, defeat ISIS and all other terrorist, turn N. Korea into a flourishing democracy, create a new energy source that stops the threat of global warming and make everyone realize that black lives matter more than all other lives.

Now that I have got that off my chest I will go back to searching for Elvis Presley who is alive somewhere in a small Midwest town.
image.jpeg

Just as Hillarys former Secret Service agent predicted, Hillary blames everyone around her for what happened.

Via Daily Caller:

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Hillary Clinton cast blame on her campaign staffers for the mishandling of her pneumonia diagnosis and subsequent collapse on September 11.

“Your year has gotten rough and you’ve put up some defenses,” a reporter posed to Clinton in Greensboro, NC. “I was wondering if you could be more specific what those defenses are that you’re referring to, and did voters get a glimpse of some of that in the way your campaign handled the events surrounding your illness over the weekend?”

You know, my campaign has said they could have been faster, and I agree with that,” the former secretary of state responded. “I certainly expect them to be as focused and quick as possible.” (VIDEO: Clinton Aides Offer Different Accounts Of When They Found Out About Pneumonia)

Clinton clarified that from her “perspective, I thought I was going to be fine, and I thought that there wasn’t really any reason to make a big fuss about it.”

“So I should have taken time off earlier. I didn’t. Now I have, and I’m back on the campaign trail.”

Forum List

Back